• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Babies R Us is having a special where in you get a free DaVinci mattress with a DaVinci crib.. (and no.. they did not jack up the crib prices )

The reviews on Amazon are good.. and the price is better on BRU with the free mattress!

Link

Member Summary

babies r us (6.78kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Sounded great at first, but after shipping (only $20 is free, leaving $37 of shipping cost) and tax, my total for an Emily crib plus mattress is $255. The price for the same mattress at Amazon is $55 (not $119!) so exact same total. Bummer

Oops.. I did not realize that shipping won't be free. BRU typically works out as free shipping either for orders over $100 or with the Shoprunner promo. Looks like this deal does not qualify for either

What Babies R Us doesn't tell you is once the mattress stock is gone the promotion is over. I received my crib but no mattress. Did they send an email telling me there was no stock, No.
I called them and talked with a sales rep. on the phone after about 20 min. wait. I will not be ordering from Babies R Us again. You fool me once shame on you, You fool me twice shame on me.

Amazon is doing the same with a different davinci mattress. savings on shipping and tax

linky to mattress

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014