• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you missed this last time, the offer is on again.

http://www.gevalia.com/introOfferGEV-C60A9.99/introOfferGEV-C60A...

This enrolls you in Auto Delivery, but you can cancel after your first shipment arrives.

Gevalia
Need a Gevalia coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Gevalia coffeemaker and 4 boxes of coffee or tea
Thanks MissCrabette
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Cone or regular filter?

jeffc (Oct. 21, 2012 @ 7:20p) |

I did not cancel immediately and I just saw a charge on my CC although the shipping date/cycle is several weeks away .
I ... (more)

tassim (Nov. 25, 2012 @ 7:27p) |

tassim (Nov. 25, 2012 @ 7:56p) |

It took a few minutes to run down where to cancel on their site -- obviously they're not going to make it easy. But super-easy once you know how. Log into your acct, go to Auto Delivery section, click on your auto delivery and zero out the amounts to be shipped to you, hit enter, the acct should then go to inactive status. Bingo, all better. I'm going to log in tomorrow and then again in a week or so, to make sure -- you'll scorch your eyes out to read some of the customer complaints online, lots of unhappy customers it seems.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 1.
Never tried Gevalia tea, good chance to try few flavors ...

I got in last time. Very good quality, fresh coffee. I like the French roast a lot. I still prefer Illy over this... Gevalia is more blended. At least it's not over-roasted like Starbucks.

Auto-delivery is easy to cancel, as well.

how is the coffee maker???

nipatel said:   how is the coffee maker???

I got one about 4 years ago. Still works fine without an issue

Very high end... auto-grind, digital controls, brew timer, voice recognition, etc.

Actually no it has none of those features. But it's $9.99 including 4 boxes of coffee... what were you expecting?!

the coffee maker is cheap looking, nothing like the stainless steel one I got a few years back. I'm holding out until they bring that back. I have noticed that the coffee they sell at the supermarket in yellow packaging is not as good as the one I ordered online.

If it did not make excellent coffee, you would blame it on the coffee and you would buy no more.

Good price, same deal on their site is $20

For only $10, I'm in, thnx OP.

shallot said:   the coffee maker is cheap looking, nothing like the stainless steel one I got a few years back. I'm holding out until they bring that back. I have noticed that the coffee they sell at the supermarket in yellow packaging is not as good as the one I ordered online.

you mean the plastic one with strips of stainless glued to the outside of it? yeah i had it too, finally died after 7 years. Got in on this deal, hopefully this one will go 7.

twiggss said:   shallot said:   the coffee maker is cheap looking, nothing like the stainless steel one I got a few years back. I'm holding out until they bring that back. I have noticed that the coffee they sell at the supermarket in yellow packaging is not as good as the one I ordered online.

you mean the plastic one with strips of stainless glued to the outside of it? yeah i had it too, finally died after 7 years. Got in on this deal, hopefully this one will go 7.

from the offer pic it looks all black plastic. i have the "stainless" one as well and it still runs. the water tank has a very narrow opening on the stainless model. hope this one is better.

thanks for all your reply.. i am in for 1 thanks...

I think they are roughly the same quality, but I did like the look of the "stainless steel" one. Last one finally bit the dust after ~3-4 years or so I think. Not bad for the price. Coffee is respectable by my tastebuds. Thanks OP....I'm in.

These things last forever, they're very simple, nothing to go wrong, really. Hard to beat these deals when they come along -- I've been in on them maybe four or five times and gonna get in on this one, two, so as to have an extra coffee maker, use to heat water for tea, for those who cannot STAND to have any flavor of coffee in their hot water IE my sister when she comes to visit.

Thx OP, I'm in -- Green.

EDIT: It's really a no-brainer, two pounds of good coffee and a coffee maker shipped free, ten bucks? Wish I could do it a few times, be nice to send one to my brother...

In 4 1. Thanks OP.

I have done the Gevalia deal 3-4 times in past 15 years.
Got their coffeemaker twice, set of 2 mugs once, and a nice bathrobe once.

This coffeemaker may not have the "steel" patina but sure looks sturdy enough. here is from their site.

"
we've designed this 12-Cup Coffeemaker so it's ready to go with your alarm. It is fully programmable to begin brewing at any time, and the pause-and-serve feature lets you grab that first cup without delay. Runs off of 950 watts.
"

Thanks OP. This is my second time with a similar order. Great deal!

i have had my current Gevalia coffee maker for like 10 yrs or so. that's not 10 yrs of constant use, but it shows that it was made well. overall i'd say it must have been like 4 yrs of constant use

i'll archive the old one and use the new one

this one I got over 6 yrs ago is still working

Thanks...can't beat these Gevalia deals.

Is it easy to cancel auto-delivery or do I have to jump through hoops?

Thanks OP.in for 1

In for one! Thank you!

UkieAndrew said:   nipatel said:   how is the coffee maker???

I got one about 4 years ago. Still works fine without an issue

+1 - I got a different Gevalia coffee maker (it brewed 2 cups directly into the coffee mugs) about 4 years ago. They are still working perfectly. Just need to do a vinegar cycle once a year or so to keep it clean and keep making good coffee.

Their customer service was top notch. When I got the coffee maker, one of the mugs that came with it had a small dent. They sent me a 2nd coffee maker for free - that one is still sitting in my storage for the day when the first one stops functioning.

haysuchristo said:   Is it easy to cancel auto-delivery or do I have to jump through hoops?It's easy, no huge hoops, or at least that's how it was when I've done these in the past -- they count on people forgetting. Or maybe they count on people having guilt feelings about taking advantage of a good deal -- they have *not* met most of us FW people.

FYI...they're 8 OUNCE boxes, not 1 pound.
it's not noted anywhere, but if you enlarge the photo of the box, you'll see.

My story is that, I bought one 8 years ago (the so called stainless steel one). It didnt break, but I got tired of it. Then I bought another one 3 years ago. Now I have two which are perfectly fine. But, I broke the carafe two times.

Got one, Thanks OP.

badsister said:   FYI...they're 8 OUNCE boxes, not 1 pound.
it's not noted anywhere, but if you enlarge the photo of the box, you'll see.

Nobody said it was 1 lb per box.
Per box: 8oz = 1/2 lb
4 boxes = 2 lb
$10 for 2 lb of good coffee = deal!
Coffee maker plus FS is icing on the cake.

I took advantage of this deal last year, and it was well worth it. Don't forget the 8% CashBack!

Also, they have a similar deal for their stainless coffeemaker -- $20.94 including shipping. linky

tsanju said:   My story is that, I bought one 8 years ago (the so called stainless steel one). It didnt break, but I got tired of it. Then I bought another one 3 years ago. Now I have two which are perfectly fine. But, I broke the carafe two times.You broke the stainless steel carafe?

BTW I bought this a couple of weeks ago. The FatCash went out of pending and available to cash out after only a week!

in41, thanks!

I did an offer with them well over 5 years ago. Do I qualify?

What will be my minimum total obligation($)? Meaning after the $9.99, how much more($)do I have to order?

Thanks for the patience.

wtf so weird. how come i just got charged $10.99 when it clearly stated it was only 9.99 on their site...

paid using Visa

How does one combine this offer with CashBack?

Also, how does this stuff arrive? US Postal, or one of the package delivery services? Tracking?

Thanks.

dwit said:   How does one combine this offer with CashBack?

Also, how does this stuff arrive? US Postal, or one of the package delivery services? Tracking?
Go to the Gevalia page on Cash Back and you'll find a clickable link for this deal.

Mine shipped via UPS from somewhere in western PA.

dwit said:   I did an offer with them well over 5 years ago. Do I qualify?

What will be my minimum total obligation($)? Meaning after the $9.99, how much more($)do I have to order?

Fairly sure you qualify again. Many people have posted about doing many of these deals.

There is no additional purchase required. You will be signed up for automatic shipments, but set it to 13 weeks and then cancel before the next package ships.

darkxkiller said:   wtf so weird. how come i just got charged $10.99 when it clearly stated it was only 9.99 on their site...What is the itemization on your receipt? Mine showed $2.50 for one pack of coffee, $2.49 for one, and $5 for 2 (I got 2 of one flavor and 2 of another).

Skipping 65 Messages...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014