• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

MSI Computer Case
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this case and I like it for the most part. It's quiet and cool especially because of the huge fan. The one thing I don't like is the hard drive holders - they are not unusable, but could be significantly better.

MSI IN-9390 NightHawk Mid Tower Case
Disclaimer
Looks like a pretty decent case for $16. Green.

But you have to add the shipping and the tax too.

includes media center and front usb 3.0!

but $10 shipping for me

i'll pass

yurgreat said:   includes media center and front usb 3.0!

but $10 shipping for me

i'll pass

so noooot $15.97....

either do your math right or add "plus shipping" to the title

USB 3.0 and a built-in card reader. Nice. Shipping was $10 to IN for me -- YSMV. Still a good deal.

MSI rebate equals nothing.

goddyben said:   MSI rebate equals nothing.
Just wanna add that my experiences with TigerDirect's Customer Service is #1 suspect not to count on services needed if you have problem after the sale. Problem getting your rebate??? Customer service will not be helpful neither ......

WARNING: You'll NEVER get the Mail-In Rebate Because this is TigerDirect.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

mkoenig said:   WARNING: You'll NEVER get the Mail-In Rebate Because this is TigerDirect.

This is exactly wrong. Since the Florida lawsuit, TD has been very careful to pay their rebates.

I've received 12 TigerDirect rebates, but this rebate is funded by MSI. I have applied for and received the following rebates financed by MSI:
$30 7/2/10
$20 4/21/11
$20 7/30/11
$10 10/10/11

I would have no concerns doing another MSI rebate, as all of the ones I've done so far have been paid in a timely manner. 4myrebate has really upped their game to compete with Parago, and I love that they scan in your submission so you can view it online and see EXACTLY what the call center person sees when you call.

I did give red, but that's for OP problems. I thought I was going to get a ~$16 case, but someone didn't put "+ $10 shipping" in the title (hint hint).

edavid said:   mkoenig said:   WARNING: You'll NEVER get the Mail-In Rebate Because this is TigerDirect.

This is exactly wrong. Since the Florida lawsuit, TD has been very careful to pay their rebates.

Legal disputes resulting to law suit in Florida..... that is a comforting thought. For a lousy rebate ????

buckochiu said:   

Legal disputes resulting to law suit in Florida..... that is a comforting thought. For a lousy rebate ????

Welcome to the real world of rebate processing.

My rebate was initially declined, because there was no serial number barcode (since the case has no SN!), but a quick call to the rebate processing company fixed that--my rebate is now approved. So, MSI rebates aren't as bad after all.

mine got denied because they didnt accept the packing slip as an invoice. I never had a problem with TD and submitting the packing slip vs a computer printed invoice before!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014