Fandango IMAX Tickets $8.99 Way.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
worked like a charm. they emailed me a Fandango confirmation link. i think they used some kind of deep discounts/coupons for this. the link shows that I got x4 toimax tickets for Times Sq AMC Empire 25 just for free with a coupon (down from $76 listed price), and I actually paid $54, saved me tons. Thanks OP!

bopgun said:   Strange. The 2 times I've used it, they've sent me the Fandango confirmation within an hour. Already saved $40. Thanks OP!

just used this last night for an AMC theater on Fandango. They sent me a link to the actual Fandango url confirmation page within 5 minutes, and I even got points on my amc rewards card. i used a virtual credit card number just to be safe though.

i tried using the Fandango stubs code 1102000004067976 normally it gives me free convenience fee. this time no luck

Does this site still work?

linrick said:   not working for me. it's $12 for my local IMAX.

Same here, IMAX films are only $12, the normal rate for IMAX shows is $16, I cab just about always get a 20% disount on Fandango, so less than a buck savings just isn't worth the hassle or risk.

One thing I did find fascinating though, they were selling tickets to the Masters Value Cinema for only $8.99, too bad all tickets at that theater are $1.99.

Actually tried it earlier, I asked if it still worked as I wasn't getting my ticket for an hour or so and they had 0 online/Twitter activity so seemed iffy... But eventually got my tickets and saved $5 each. Cool

$8.99 would have been a great deal on IMAX 3D, as a ticket in Atlanta runs $18.25. Looks like they raised the prices to 14.99, so not as hot anymore. Best deal right now is the Fandango BOGO with Visa signature. Even with the 1.25 Fandango fee, it comes out to 9.75 per ticket.

Thanks, OP. Regular tickets come out right around the Costco price of about $8 each, but the benefit is I got a reserved ticket without having to make a trip to the theater well before the movie starts. Two tickets @7.99 each + 5% convenience fee for a total of $16.79.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014