• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
12 Craft Beers for $1.45 each, $16.95 - Amazing Beers - free shipping

Subscribe to The Great American Beer Club and savor craft beers made by America's small breweries.

This coupon code came in my email today for this offerStay active and get additional perks, freebies and bonus' from Monthlys each month. 20FOR20FW

P.S. You must be 21 or older to order but these beers are so good - maybe mom and dad will save you some.

Here is the link -https://monthlys.com/plans/194
Linkified Version

*** I read the reviews from people who have this package - tipped my over into the buy range. Always up for a new drink.

Details:
Enjoy the finest, freshest brews in the land and have it delivered to your door each month.

Monthly Package Includes:
- 12 bottles of microbrewed beer featuring four varieties
- Guaranteed brewed fresh - delivered to your home or office
- A personalized Beer Club gift letter
- Beer Expeditions monthly newsletter subscription
- Free shipping every month
- 100% satisfaction guarantee

Recent beer club selections include:
- Millstream Brewery in Iowa: Oatmeal Stout and White Ale
- Abita Brewery in Louisiana: IPA and Turbo Dog Lager
- Sand Creek Brewery in Wisconsin: English Ale and Woody's Wheat
- Atlanta Brewery in Georgia: Pale Ale and Red Ale...and many others.

Member Summary

beer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just an fyi, this is for signing up to a monthly service which continues at $37/month if you don't cancel.

Prngr44 said:   Just an fyi, this is for signing up to a monthly service which continues at $37/month if you don't cancel.

True, on the brightside though: It's still a heck of a lot cheaper than my local pub. I've done a few packages now for other items and the convenience is well worth it.

Prngr44 said:   Just an fyi, this is for signing up to a monthly service which continues at $37/month if you don't cancel.

well shat, i thought they would ship the beer for free if i didnt cancel

Shipping is free technically I suppose. The website ships almost all packages free

Great deal I will wait and see the selection for the next month since I am so close to the Abita Brewery I can drink there free during tours... great stuff and cheaper here locally for me to buy!

I always thought if a beer can be shipped to you legally, the brewery already has a distribution license in your state which means you can probably already buy it yourself. I guess it's different for someone who might not be plugged into the beer scene, or is reluctant to commit to a full six pack of something they've never tried.

didyamissme said:   12 Craft Beers for $1.45 each, $16.95 - Amazing Beers - free shipping
It is $8.50 per six-pack, which is pretty much the standard price for micro-brews in any store in my neighborhood.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014