CVS 30% off In Store

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Signed up for CVS account a while ago and today I got an email for 30% off in-store. I think it's hot since other CVS discounts tend to be for online purchases.

If you're not signed up already, you can try to sign up now and see if you still get a similar email.

EXCLUDES SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, CLEARANCE ITEMS, PRESCRIPTIONS, ALCOHOL, GIFT CARDS, LOTTERY MONEY ORDERS, POSTAGE STAMPS, PRE-PAID CARDS & TOBACCO PRODUCTS

Member Summary

30% off In Store
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
<in reply to how overpriced CVS is, which I tend to agree> But at CVS you can use a coupon for each of the BOGO items, e... (more)

DiamondsRagirls (Jun. 23, 2012 @ 8:56a) |

I wasnt referring to this coupon, but you can get a bunch of other coupons to print, but you don't know what the coupons... (more)

handyguy (Jun. 23, 2012 @ 11:18a) |

If you were able to combine with the diaper deal, that was the store's mistake. The coupon clearly says not good on sal... (more)

uthorns1976 (Jun. 23, 2012 @ 4:49p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP do we need to show an email or is it for everyone that is in store? I have been a CVS account member for a while and haven't received the email you have.

the email comes with a link that lets you either print the coupon or send it to your EC card. Perhaps try turning on the features that lets CVS send you special offers in your account settings. I also never received anything in the past until I did that.

These type of coupons do not work on sale items (for eg., if its an ECB item or already discounted). They tend to give out these coupons more easily for this reason. I have several emails signed up with CVS and each one of them got the coupon.

With how overpriced CVS is on non-sale items, 30% off just brings them to regular retail level

This deal is available online as well.....check out their website! http://www.cvs.com

vrb747 said:   These type of coupons do not work on sale items (for eg., if its an ECB item or already discounted). They tend to give out these coupons more easily for this reason. I have several emails signed up with CVS and each one of them got the coupon.

With how overpriced CVS is on non-sale items, 30% off just brings them to regular retail level

Totally agree. CVS is highly overpriced on many items but sometimes you do get a nice deal using one of these coupons. I get one of these (20%, 25% OR 30%) almost every week but use them only if i find something useful and at a good price post coupon.

HUGE online benefit. The code to use for online checkout is "NEWSITE30" through June 24. Also, free shipping on many items if order is more than $49. Great pricing on their generic products, especially when on sale, with discount, with free shipping! Signed up for their EasyCare card, too, though I'm dubious I'll really get any serious value.

Thanks, OP!

Even BOGO free items in CVS and RiteAids are expensive than Walmarts and Costcos.

I found these useful for baby formula - the big Similac powder at the supermarket is $21. At CVS it's $25 - 30% coupon = $17.50.

But do you have the 30% off coupon for in store purchase or you talking about online?

Just found out the 30% dont work on baby formula.

tamsrus said:   But do you have the 30% off coupon for in store purchase or you talking about online?

Just found out the 30% dont work on baby formula.

You need the coupon for in-store purchase. In store it works on baby formula.

If you scan your EC card in the store at the price scanner, more coupons print out on the side.

vrb747 said:   These type of coupons do not work on sale items (for eg., if its an ECB item or already discounted). They tend to give out these coupons more easily for this reason. I have several emails signed up with CVS and each one of them got the coupon.

Not always true. I actually combined this 30% off with the massive cvs brand diaper deal.

rowdy117 said:   Not always true. I actually combined this 30% off with the massive cvs brand diaper deal.
Really? I always thought these 30% off coupons were useless because they say that sale items are excluded. Maybe I should've given them a shot anyway.

rowdy117 said:   vrb747 said:   These type of coupons do not work on sale items (for eg., if its an ECB item or already discounted). They tend to give out these coupons more easily for this reason. I have several emails signed up with CVS and each one of them got the coupon.

Not always true. I actually combined this 30% off with the massive cvs brand diaper deal.

Yes, it's ALWAYS true. You cannot use these on sale items includign CVS brand. Period.

szymon said:   I found these useful for baby formula - the big Similac powder at the supermarket is $21. At CVS it's $25 - 30% coupon = $17.50.

That's hardly a Hot Deal. Wait for a sale. Getting 30% off a non-sale price isn't much; so what if it's less than the non-sale item in the supermarket. You only got 17% off.

This works online too

Get 30% OFF everything sitewide.
Just enter coupon code NEWSITE30
at Checkout.* (Coupon codes are case sensitive.)

Valid until 6/24.

I used my 30% off coupon earlier today. I bought some regular price items then I stacked CVS and manufacturer coupons together. The 30% coupon alone saved me $12.21. My other coupons saved me $15.00. I only paid $3.15 for my stuff. I got back $3.00 ECB for buying $10 worth of Maybelline.

I always take advantage of these 20, 25, or 30 percent off coupons, even though they cannot be used on sale items.

Bought two 12 packs of razor blades which when compared before coupon with Amazon were approximately the same price. With Texas about to get stuck with sales tax charges through Amazon this coupon was much appreciated!

Receipt
Disclaimer
daddyweiss said:   rowdy117 said:   vrb747 said:   These type of coupons do not work on sale items (for eg., if its an ECB item or already discounted). They tend to give out these coupons more easily for this reason. I have several emails signed up with CVS and each one of them got the coupon.

Yes, it's ALWAYS true. You cannot use these on sale items includign CVS brand. Period.

Can you read? My statement was not a hypothetical situation. I physically did it yesterday.

Not sure why I am not getting the 30% off. Still waiting for the email.

handyguy said:   If you scan your EC card in the store at the price scanner, more coupons print out on the side.

I went to 2 stores tonight and both machines were down so I couldn't print the coupons. Next time I'll have it emailed to me so I don't miss out.

oxygenmm said:   handyguy said:   If you scan your EC card in the store at the price scanner, more coupons print out on the side.

I went to 2 stores tonight and both machines were down so I couldn't print the coupons. Next time I'll have it emailed to me so I don't miss out.

You don't have to have it emailed. The options were to put in on your CVS card for printing in the store or else printing at your computer.

<in reply to how overpriced CVS is, which I tend to agree> But at CVS you can use a coupon for each of the BOGO items, even the one that will be free. Went yesterday with a P&G BOGO on mascara, which was $7.99 each (target has same mascara for $7.49 so not huge difference). Used the BOGO coupon, and the two $3.00 off each item, so I ended up getting $16 worth of mascara for $1.48 (because the cashier deducted to max free value of $8.50 stated on the coupon, instead of $7.99, which they do all the time).

oxygenmm said:   handyguy said:   If you scan your EC card in the store at the price scanner, more coupons print out on the side.

I wasnt referring to this coupon, but you can get a bunch of other coupons to print, but you don't know what the coupons are.

If you were able to combine with the diaper deal, that was the store's mistake. The coupon clearly says not good on sale, clearance, etc. Only reg.-priced merchandise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014