• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Watched a DVR episode of the TODAY show with the Steals and Deals segment and this picture frame looked great at the offer price, so I ordered one of each.
That was all that I was allowed for the order. However, I got an email last night letting me know that I could order more.

EMAIL TEXT:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Based on the high level of customer requests to buy additional vouchers, we are pleased to announce we have extended the TODAY show offer!

You can purchase as many vouchers as you would like through end of day Saturday June 23rd.
Click on the link below and enter the promo code and desired quantity for each canvas size.

www.mypix2canvas.com/today
Promo code: todaycanvas620
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW to Decide what Pic to use....or maybe a collage of Pics.....

Enjoy!

Member Summary

FYI:

Shipping Facts
FedEx does not ship to P.O. Box addresses
Shipping a single canvas via FedEx Home Delivery generally ranges from $8 to $12. Prices may vary depending on your location.
We are able to ship up to five (5) canvases together, per order.

Thanks, way better deal than I have been getting from Groupon.

I have used this company several times. Once, the print was way too dark and I called and they sent me a replacement without any problem, and the second was not only better it was perfect!

I just saw your post and ordered (6/26) and they filled it with no problem. So you can safely ignore the expiration date. I have a big photo show coming up in January and need a number of prints, so I will be going in shortly to order two dozen vouchers. That is how much confidence I have in Mypix2canvas. I have used other companies as well, and while most are fine, MP2C has been the best.

Just ordered 12 of each size, no problem and have a confirmation and my credit card has already been charged. I would like to point out one thing.... the expiration of these vouchers is in June of 2015. Recent purchases of Groupon voucher for Canvas On Demand have been good for as little as 45 days. I tend to stock up on these when they are available, but hate to be put under the gun to order now..... I show at 5 or 6 art shows a year, and hang in three galleries and I like to hang fresh photos, not ones I took last year or the year before..... I like to have vouchers ready for the photos I haven't taken yet.

If you are looking for a more unique way to display your photos at a low cost but very chic and modern way, visit www.ecofriendlycanvas.com. You can take any digital photos, artwork, photography, etc. and mount them onto a modern bamboo or maple canvas. The site has launched a new and improved order process and are offering a great deal of 10% off until August 20, 2012. Order at https://www.ecofriendlycanvas.com/ecofriendlyproducts.aspx

Discount Code: ecolaunch2012

Don't Miss Out. Very new and unique for photo displaying. Everyone has the traditional photo to gallery wrapped canvas!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014