• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These hardly ever go on sale. I just picked up the Lemon Garlic Turkey & Teriyaki Pork. I ordered in March when they were on sale on Woot. I've been hooked ever since. Use Promo Code: 2012roadtrip

http://www.kravejerky.com/

Member Summary

Krave Jerky
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rtmover said:   These hardly ever go on sale. I just picked up the Lemon Garlic Turkey & Teriyaki Pork. I ordered in March when they were on sale on Woot. I've been hooked ever since. Use Promo Code: 2012roadtrip

http://www.kravejerky.com/
these are 3.25oz bags so they're on sale for $5/bag. cvs might not have a lot of different flavors but the jack links beef jerkey is on sale bogo free this week. regular price is $6.49 for a 3.25oz bag..

Jack Links Beef Jerky is good don't get me wrong, but you need to compare apples to apples. When you taste Krave you will know what I'm talking about

Oh snap! Out of the curry flavor...not sure what to do now...that was on the top of my list.

rtmover said:   Jack Links Beef Jerky is good don't get me wrong, but you need to compare apples to apples. When you taste Krave you will know what I'm talking abouti'm not comparing or putting down krave bjs, you just need to put the size of the bags in your post so people know how much they're getting.

Fair enough, 3oz is the standard size bag of beef jerky. Thanks for the heads up on CVS I'm going to stop there and pick some up! I eat on ave 2 bags of beef jerky a week 90% of the time Jack Links and I use Krave Jerky as a treat to myself

those flavors look.....well, WEIRD

like ted nugent says, i want my jerky to taste like meat - not fruit

gave it a try, thanks op

I'll put it down, since its crap.

I bought some of this once and tossed it once I read the ingredients. Its got sugar in it in three different forms. Whats weird is the "granulated honey" they use on the jerky does NOT list honey as an ingredient on the bag, but they do list it on their web site. Next time I'm in the store I'll have to check it again.

Tastes good and its sweet, but way too much sugar in it. As much as 3 times what you'd find in other jerkies.

$25 for 16.25 oz is not exactly cheap. And I wouldn't call Jack Links good, to me it's like chewing on rubber.

If you're a Costco member, try the Kirkland Thick Cut Steak Strips. At $8 per 12 oz bag, much cheaper and better tasting than Jack Links.

$25.00 a lb ? never going to happen

bobbyx said:   $25.00 a lb ? never going to happen

Well Jack Links is normally $4.25 for 3.25 oz @ WalMart so 5 of those is about a lb. Thats $21.25 close to $25, not like it's outrageous $40 lb

Is this jerky dry and hard? That's the only way I like it. I hate soft, mushy jerky. It's gross.

coolbreeze said:   Is this jerky dry and hard? That's the only way I like it. I hate soft, mushy jerky. It's gross.

...i'm sure you heard that one before....

mrgamers said:   coolbreeze said:   Is this jerky dry and hard? That's the only way I like it. I hate soft, mushy jerky. It's gross.

lol. Yikes, just re-read my post. Innuendo city!

coolbreeze said:   mrgamers said:   coolbreeze said:   Is this jerky dry and hard? That's the only way I like it. I hate soft, mushy jerky. It's gross.

lol. Yikes, just re-read my post. Innuendo city!

Quite, possibly the top ten worst lines to say to your.....ahem...you know

Just when it counts most....

Code is expired - too bad ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014