• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DINING
======

Earn SHELL Gas Station Fuel Rewards® savings when you dine out at more than 10,000 restaurants, bars and clubs!

STEP 1: Get your free Fuel Rewards Network™ (FRN) Card when you create your account online - Click Here.
STEP 2: After you log in to your account, hover over the “shop & earn” tab and click “Dining”.
STEP 3: Click “Join Now” and create your dining account.
STEP 4: Earn 10ȼ/gal in Fuel Rewards savings for every $50.00 spent at participating Dining locations.

E-COUPONS
=========
Shop online from 700,000 Retailers to Earn discounts off gasoline per gallon.
Earn Fuel Rewards® savings when you buy groceries with eCoupons – nothing to clip or print ever!

CLICK: Select the eCoupons you would like to use and they will automatically load onto your participating grocer's rewards card.
SHOP: Purchase the selected eCoupons items at checkout and scan your grocer's rewards card.
EARN: Fuel Rewards savings earned for the eCoupons items are automatically deposited into your Fuel Rewards Network™ (FRN) Account within 2-14 days.
SAVE: Insert your FRN™ Card at the pump, and watch your fuel price drop!
Complete info - Click here

GROCERIES
=========

Earn Fuel Rewards® savings with everyday purchases from participating FRN™ program grocers and retailers.

* Link your participating grocers' rewards card(s) to your FRN Account.
* Earn Fuel Rewards® savings when you buy the everyday things on your shopping list.
* Rack up even more Fuel Rewards savings in the Online Mall, Dining, eCoupons, Shell® Fuel Rewards®, and Promotions programs.
* Insert your FRN Card at the pump, and watch your price drop!

PARTICIPATING GROCERY STORES:
=============================
* Bi-Lo
* Copps
* Lucky
* Pick'n Save
* Rainbow
* Save Mart Supermarkets
* Winn Dixie
* Smart Foods
* Jewel-Osco

ONLINE MALL - CLICK HERE

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if this can be used along w/ the Kroger discount? Thanks, OP, if I can use both discounts, my ever-shrinking wallet might actually grow just a bit!

There is a field for PROMO CODE. Anyone know of one?

I dont see any grocery listed in CO... of course i see the gas station based grocery which are a rip off...

Is this program too new?

My local Shell is not listed as participating. In fact, I could not find a Shell gas station on the east coast listed for this...

Earn & Save nearby.
Fuel Rewards® savings are everywhere and closer than you think.
Map Data - Terms of Use

(0) results within: 50 miles of : New York, NY
(0) results within: 50 miles of : Boston, MA
(0) results within: 50 miles of : Washington, DC

I noticed that SHELL listed alot of Restaurants online, But then they don't show what the restaurant offers in fuel discount. I think they just added these from a yellow pages then added a map to it. It must be a new program.

From their frequently asked questions:

Is the eCoupons program available in all markets?

Availability of the eCoupons program varies by market. If you have a participating Fuel Rewards Network™ (FRN) grocer in your area, the participating FRN™ grocer is the exclusive redeemer of eCoupons for that area. Currently, eCoupons are available for use at participating locations for the following FRN™ grocers: BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, Pick 'n Save, Copps and Rainbow. To search your area for participating eCoupons locations, click on the "shop & earn" tab at fuelrewards.com and select "All Locations". On the Locations page, you can filter the locations results by eCoupons participation. You can also search for participating eCoupons location by selecting "Locations" in the FRN™ Mobile App. Never satisfied, we are working hard to bring you even more places to save of fuel through the eCoupons program.

CPenn said:   Anyone know if this can be used along w/ the Kroger discount? Thanks, OP, if I can use both discounts, my ever-shrinking wallet might actually grow just a bit!

And/Or with Delta SkyMiles dining? Most of the restaurants that Shell listed are the same ones in Skymiles program.

i don't know if you guys realize that you have to eat out a lot to make this discount even worthwhile? 10cents/gal for every $50 dining purchase = to about $1-$2 savings in gas (10-20gals).

dpid said:   And/Or with Delta SkyMiles dining? Most of the restaurants that Shell listed are the same ones in Skymiles program.
No. I looks like this program is administered by Rewards Network, just like the Skymiles program -- so no double dipping...

<edit>

Wikipedia has a comprehensive list of the programs administered by Rewards Network (formerly Transmedia -- I had one of their cheapskate cards back in the day that'd get groans from the waitstaff...) Here's the link -- I'd guess that there's no double dipping against any of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewards_Network#The_Dining_Programs

This was just advertised on TV...

www.citgogoodrewards.com/

...for signing up your VISA cards to Citgo rewards program.

JiggleTheHandle said:   This was just advertised on TV...

Santa Claus said: All our Citgo's in Michigan are now Valero's - dang!

JiggleTheHandle said:   This was just advertised on TV...

Under What Else Should I know
"Up to 8 messages sent weekly by text"
The discount is not worth the aggravation of their text spam.

I think the sign in the picture dates back a few years $1.29 Regular!

$0.10 per gallon for every $50 in dining is a JOKE - at $3 per gallon, it is only 3.33%. In contrast, iDine offers 10 - 20% Cash Back on your ENTIRE bill at select restaurants.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014