• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I purchased for my kid (4.5 yrs) the Extreme Machines "Thunder XX" RC truck from Costco for $9.97 yesterday they had about a pallet worth of the various body styles of the same RC/Car. He loves it, so much so that for that price i will go back today and pick up a backup one for him. from my point of view it is pretty darn good compared other RC vehicles i have come across in that under $30 price range, it is quick enough for him to think it is going super fast on our long driveway and i know he cant really hurt anything at its max speed, and it probably good for him as as far as hand eye coordination.

the downside is the battery could be improved as it has a 4.8 Volt 600 MAH NiCD rechargeable battery pack that gives it 10-15 min of run time but the charger directions claim it take s 6 hrs to charge which is a long time.

here is a link to one that is up on Amaz0n http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008412RQW/

happy hunting
Cheers!

Member Summary

rc truck
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My son would LOVE one of these (he's also 4 1/2). He's been begging for an RC car for months. I might have to run by our Costco tonight to see if they have any, his birthday is coming up in Sept.

Which Costco did you find this? Do you have an item number? Costco is a bit far for me so I would like to call my local store before I head down. Thanks!

Which Costco did you find this? Do you have an item number? Costco is a bit far for me so I would like to call my local store before I head down. Thanks!

[sorry for the double post]

Im sorry, the location is commerce township mi.
Item #880848

Im sorry, the location is commerce township mi.
Item #880848

$14.97 in Atlanta.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014