party animal dancing pet speaker $20.77

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
okay this was to weird not to post and i also had to buy one. http://www.justdeals.com/

Though the Party Animal Dancing Pet Speakers are automatically favorites with the kids, I've found myself equally enchanted by the surreal moments when these realistic dogs and cats explode into heart-felt song. These adorable little fuzz balls bust into song and dance when connected to my laptop, MP3 player, or any other music device with an audio input, lip syncing to whatever song tickles my fancy. You can even use these little guys as speakers in Speaker Mode, which lets the pet rest while you still get to hear the music you love. Kids can watch these plush pop stars kick out the jams to their favorite selections using 3 AA batteries and the push of a button. I've even managed to shut down my wife on more than one argument by letting the Dancing Pet Speaker retort for me in song, usually Marvin Gaye, to which there is no logical response.

Features:

Soft plush material
Built-in speaker
Dance ON/OFF button
Takes 3 AA batteries
Robotic movement sensor
Velcro backing
Power ON/OFF switch
Includes:

Party Animal Dancing Speaker
Audio Cord
Instruction Manual
ends in two days

Member Summary

party animal dancing pet speaker
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very cute! Unfortunately, everyone agreed as it is OOS. Good post though!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014