• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Disclaimer
You can get a whole 3%!!! That's on top of any credit card CB you might get. CashBack available on select categories only. Limited time offer.

Linkadoo

Member Summary
It's a moving target - qualifying departments change often - double-check before you buy...

As of 7/20 1PM PST:

Fatwallet
Textbooks 3%
Girls' Shoes 3%
Boys' Shoes 3%
Kids' Clothing 3%
Juniors' Clothing 3%
Backpacks 3%
Duffel Bags 3%
Patio, Lawn & Garden 3%

eBates
Bikes & Scooters 3.0%
Auto, Motorcycle & ATV 3.0%
Toys for Learning 3.0%
MP3 Music Store 3.0%
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or you can try here too.
Fatwallet

frogman74 said:   Or you can try here too.
Fatwallet

Very restrictive. Limited departments qualify on Ebates as well.

Just so you know that it is not across the board.

Affiliates Commission Table
Disclaimer
Fatwallet Amazon CashBack Departments
3% on Amazon Instant Video
3% on MP3 downloads
3% on Automotive
3% on Sports & Outdoors

And for eBates...

Departments Cash Back
Shoes & Sandals 3.0%
Grills & Patio Furniture 3.0%
Swim Shop 3.0%
Grocery & Gourmet Food 3.0%

Hey, it's a start! Coincidentally, my state just started charging sales tax on Amazon purchases today.

I do not understand why no one offers Amazon CashBack. If you make many purchases sign up for an affiliate link on their website and you'll get 6% paypal back after 6 purchases and like 3-4% for the first 6. Have to have 2 different Amazon accounts I believe... one for affiliate account and one to puchase

CreveCoeur said:   I do not understand why no one offers Amazon CashBack. If you make many purchases sign up for an affiliate link on their website and you'll get 6% paypal back after 6 purchases and like 3-4% for the first 6. Have to have 2 different Amazon accounts I believe... one for affiliate account and one to puchase

Because their affiliate agreement does not allow it.

3% on electronics would be nice...

madcowdisease said:   CreveCoeur said:   I do not understand why no one offers Amazon CashBack. If you make many purchases sign up for an affiliate link on their website and you'll get 6% paypal back after 6 purchases and like 3-4% for the first 6. Have to have 2 different Amazon accounts I believe... one for affiliate account and one to puchase

Because their affiliate agreement does not allow it.

i think this was somehow related to sales tax as well . might change

vickh said:   Because their affiliate agreement does not allow it. I think this was somehow related to sales tax as well . might change

States are looking for money in the "wrong" places though. Illinois is "trying" to pass legislation to tax out of state sales, while allowing a family of 4 to make up to $85,000/year and still be eligible for welfare.. hmmmmmm..

robby69 said:   vickh said:   Because their affiliate agreement does not allow it. I think this was somehow related to sales tax as well . might change

States are looking for money in the "wrong" places though. Illinois is "trying" to pass legislation to tax out of state sales, while allowing a family of 4 to make up to $85,000/year and still be eligible for welfare.. hmmmmmm..

While I find Illinois to be either too corrupt, run by monkeys or both, I don't think the family of 4 making 85k is eligible for welfare. Can you provide some support?

How about appliances?

ljderm said:   frogman74 said:   Or you can try here too.
Fatwallet

Not a coincidence that they are both offering Amazon CB since Ebates purchased FatWallet. What is weird is that they are offering CB for different categories.

fivetalents said:   ljderm said:   frogman74 said:   Or you can try here too.
Fatwallet

Not a coincidence that they are both offering Amazon CB since Ebates purchased FatWallet. What is weird is that they are offering CB for different categories.

Isn't that good that we can get CB from a wider range of categories?

Will you get CB if you use a gift card or credit balance for purchases?

The Cash Back sill works. I will have a try. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing.

It's a moving target - qualifying departments change often - double-check before you buy...

As of 7/20 1PM PST:

Fatwallet
Textbooks 3%
Girls' Shoes 3%
Boys' Shoes 3%
Kids' Clothing 3%
Juniors' Clothing 3%
Backpacks 3%
Duffel Bags 3%
Patio, Lawn & Garden 3%

eBates
Bikes & Scooters 3.0%
Auto, Motorcycle & ATV 3.0%
Toys for Learning 3.0%
MP3 Music Store 3.0%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014