• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you know your going out, buy ahead:

McCormick & Schmicks $79.99 for 2 - $50 GC (20% savings)

Einstein Bagels $39.99 for 5 - $10 GC (20% savings)

Cold Stone Creamery $27.99 for 4 - $10 - (30% savings)

Noodles $79.99 for 2 - $50 - (20% savings)

Please feel free to add

Member Summary

costco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The one by me has Flemmings. Two $50 gift cards for $79.99

this is a GC thread that costco sells...

it's also YMMV on what you have at your B&M

online offerings...

Last I checked, you were saving a whopping 25 cents on the pack of 100 stamps. I love Costco, but that's kind of lame. Sure, every little bit counts, but the post office isn't out of my way, and it doesn't force me to buy 100 stamps at a time.

MissCrabette said:   Last I checked, you were saving a whopping 25 cents on the pack of 100 stamps. I love Costco, but that's kind of lame. Sure, every little bit counts, but the post office isn't out of my way, and it doesn't force me to buy 100 stamps at a time.

Bet Costco isn't making much on those stamp sales either. Probably just done as a service to small business members without postal meters. Who else sells postage stamps at other than face value? And who uses postal mail and stamps anyway?

Now the real important question: The stamps sold at Costco and the stamps sold at the Post Office both have "Forever" rather than an "dollar" amount printed on them. How long will the "Forever" of USPS first class mail be as the Post office is already cutting back service and delivery times?

On the Einstein Deal..best to use your giftcards you bought (5x$10 for $39.99) when then have their 25% off TOTAL order coupons.

horizon6 said:   MissCrabette said:   Last I checked, you were saving a whopping 25 cents on the pack of 100 stamps. I love Costco, but that's kind of lame. Sure, every little bit counts, but the post office isn't out of my way, and it doesn't force me to buy 100 stamps at a time.

Bet Costco isn't making much on those stamp sales either. Probably just done as a service to small business members without postal meters. Who else sells postage stamps at other than face value? And who uses postal mail and stamps anyway?

Now the real important question: The stamps sold at Costco and the stamps sold at the Post Office both have "Forever" rather than an "dollar" amount printed on them. How long will the "Forever" of USPS first class mail be as the Post office is already cutting back service and delivery times?

buy stamps at a supermarket or Drugstore when you have a 5% credit card rebate, such as last quarter with Chase Freedom for grocery stores.

horizon6 said:   MissCrabette said:   Last I checked, you were saving a whopping 25 cents on the pack of 100 stamps. I love Costco, but that's kind of lame. Sure, every little bit counts, but the post office isn't out of my way, and it doesn't force me to buy 100 stamps at a time.

You'd think so but they're forever stamps, so you'll get extra out of them over time.

In this case "Forever" is not as long as eternal. I'm pretty sure they are declared worthless once USPS goes out of business. Same as giftcards for Future Store, CC, and the likes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014