• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kmart script transfer pic
Disclaimer
In the Kmart July 4 savings single page ad (in-store) there is a coupon for a $25 Kmart gift card with the purchase of a transferred prescription. The usual restrictions apply. I have attached a picture to help with those details about the restrictions. Hope this helps some of you.

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Most excellent! I had worn out my welcome at Walgreens and transferring back and forth with CVS the last couple of months.

I also saw a $25 coupon in the current Walgreen's ad for a prescription transfer as well. I hope this helps too.

Don't forget that you may be able to utilize these coupons at other pharmacies that accept competitor coupons (some CVS stores, Rite-Aid, etc.). Good luck.

Actually, here in central illinois there is a sign at the pharmacy stating it does not begin until Sunday, July 8 - the manager showed me next weeks sales ad yesterday that mentions this offer but contained no coupon.

I like these GCs as you can use them at Sears too!

Thanks again.

Absolute BS by Kmart locally for not honoring this for state, federal, teachers. I just called to transfer and was told its not valid for any of those who are employed by the state, local government, teachers or federal. They say it's against the law. My azz!

zettler said:   Absolute BS by Kmart locally for not honoring this for state, federal, teachers. I just called to transfer and was told its not valid for any of those who are employed by the state, local government, teachers or federal. They say it's against the law. My azz!
This is actually true, if you read the fine print on the coupon you can see that the coupon is not valid for any prescription filled for someone with government sponsored prescription coverage. That applies to any coupon at any pharmacy, not just Kmart.

downhillevets said:   zettler said:   Absolute BS by Kmart locally for not honoring this for state, federal, teachers. I just called to transfer and was told its not valid for any of those who are employed by the state, local government, teachers or federal. They say it's against the law. My azz!
This is actually true, if you read the fine print on the coupon you can see that the coupon is not valid for any prescription filled for someone with government sponsored prescription coverage. That applies to any coupon at any pharmacy, not just Kmart.


It's an assumption that a teacher is using federally paid prescription coverage. If the previous poster was doing this, then yes, Kmart cannot (by various laws) redeem these kinds of offers.

BTW, I just returned from Kmart to xfer a couple of prescriptions and was given quite a "third degree" over whether my insurance was "government paid" ... which is really odd, since 1) it's not, and 2) there's nothing that might indicate, even to the casual observer that it is... it's just insurance from my wife's job... a regular private-sector job with regular private-sector insurance just like a zillion other people have (Express Scrips). Based on earlier poster and my experience, perhaps Kmart sent out a nastygram to all their pharmacies after getting in trouble with whatever government agency... and so now they're being over-vigilant???

But that had been interpreted for government run programs such as Medicaid, Medicare and the like. Not third party insurance we pay for.such as BC/BS.

Been getting them for years from Kmart, Wal-Mart, Walgreen and CVS.

zettler said:   But that had been interpreted for government run programs such as Medicaid, Medicare and the like. Not third party insurance we pay for.such as BC/BS.

Been getting them for years from Kmart, Wal-Mart, Walgreen and CVS.


As I figured, hence my comment above. Call corporate and let them know the problem. If you don't let them know, the next person gets harassed too

Got my gift card without issue at other Kmart.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014