• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: This deal is now live for all customers. No Dillards card needed.

If you buy this make sure it rings up at the correct price!

Sale ends Saturday.

This set is now ~170$ shipped online at Dillards.com El Linko

203$ on Amazon

Was on clearance for 123$ now take another 40% off of that making it 74$ plus tax in store only. Individual knives from this set available too for very cheap.

Made in Japan and has a few Western style knives in addition to the Japanese style which makes this a nice set for all-around home use.

This 10 piece set includes: 4-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch chefs knife, 9-inch bread knife, 6 1/2-inch nakiri knife, 6 1/2-inch santoku, 9 1/2-inch yanagiba knife, shears, honing steel, and 11 slot bamboo block.

Link to manufacturers site

Member Summary

Wasabi Black 10-Piece Knife Set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pretty good discount, 53% off their online price.

Zenoicus said:   pretty good discount, 53% off their online price.

Instore it shows 65% off the inflated retail price. They also had several individual knives at 65% off as well.

Zenoicus said:   pretty good discount, 53% off their online price.

Bumping my post because this set will be 74$ plus tax starting tomorrow. See OP for details.

If I needed a good set of knives I would be buying this today and price adjusting tomorrow.

Individual knives from this set will be very cheap tomorrow as well.

So if I understand correctly, if I buy a set today, do not have a Dillard's card, and went in to pricematch on Thursday, I'd still end up with the $74? Or do I absolutely need a Dillard's card? Is this a special promotion?

isildur said:   So if I understand correctly, if I buy a set today, do not have a Dillard's card, and went in to pricematch on Thursday, I'd still end up with the $74? Or do I absolutely need a Dillard's card? Is this a special promotion?

You only need the Dillards card to tomorrow. In your case you would buy today then take the receipt back Thursday to get the refund.

On Dillards heavily discounted stuff you only have 3 days to return so get it done on Thursday.

I have another thread now up for a good deal on cookware you can take a look at while you are in the store as well.

Thanks!

GudSpellur said:   isildur said:   So if I understand correctly, if I buy a set today, do not have a Dillard's card, and went in to pricematch on Thursday, I'd still end up with the $74? Or do I absolutely need a Dillard's card? Is this a special promotion?

You only need the Dillards card to tomorrow. In your case you would buy today then take the receipt back Thursday to get the refund.

On Dillards heavily discounted stuff you only have 3 days to return so get it done on Thursday.

I have another thread now up for a good deal on cookware you can take a look at while you are in the store as well.

isildur said:   Thanks!

GudSpellur said:   isildur said:   So if I understand correctly, if I buy a set today, do not have a Dillard's card, and went in to pricematch on Thursday, I'd still end up with the $74? Or do I absolutely need a Dillard's card? Is this a special promotion?

I just talked to Dillards about getting the 40% off and they said I would have to do a return/rebuy so if you buy today just don't use the knives and do the rebuy on Thursday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014