• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LL0R8I

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water, 11.1-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)13.60 (S&S)

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water, 11.1-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12) $13.60 (S&S)

Onehotmamma op

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you! The best coconut water and with hot summer this is really great

Nice. Awesome to see fatwallet working the CashBack with Amazon.

amusingisthedawn said:   Nice. Awesome to see fatwallet working the CashBack with Amazon.

No FW CashBack with grocery you can expect 3% back if you got the MP3 voucher today

in for 10 cases.. Sure beats Costco

In for 2... thanks!

gold box item again!

boulos said:   gold box item again!

Posted here

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1216196/

Keep your existing S&S if you have one - the Vita Coco came up at 5% S&S today and $12.97 - I was able to order via my existing S&S which is 15% off and price came up as only $11.60.

Also notice the special offer.

Receive a FREE SAMPLE of Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt bar when you purchase this product (discount at check-out). Click on Add Both To Cart to receive your free sample.

Tesaco said:   Also notice the special offer.

Receive a FREE SAMPLE of Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt bar when you purchase this product (discount at check-out). Click on Add Both To Cart to receive your free sample.

Missed that one since I just went to my existing S&S to place my order

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014