• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Noticed online they had Ecards.$100 for $85 and $45 for $50.

Member Summary

iTunes Ecard
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! In for 2!

Thanks for posting - I've been looking for discounted ones!

BTW, I have been unable to purchase these, specifically the $100 ones, my orders get canceled for no reason and WalMart customer service is no help. I also had someone else try on their account and same thing happened.

just to chime in... last time they had a similar deal to this, my order was put on hold for 2-4 days, then i got a phone call ... it was WalMart customer service verifying it was in fact me making the purchase, and then they processed my order and i got the discounted itunes card...

Note you can use iTunes to purchase the upgrade to Mountain Lion if your system is supported.

sadeqq said:   just to chime in... last time they had a similar deal to this, my order was put on hold for 2-4 days, then i got a phone call ... it was WalMart customer service verifying it was in fact me making the purchase, and then they processed my order and i got the discounted itunes card...

Yes - for some reason, WalMart's fraud department gives me a call EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to order one of these - like any gift card order is a "suspicious activity."

The first time I placed an order like this was about 2 weeks before Christmas - I ordered 2 $50 gift cards.

The fraud department called me and said that there was a "suspicious" order in my account - I asked them if they thought all gift card orders placed 2 weeks before Christmas should be flagged as "suspicious" - the rep didn't even know how to answer me.

I ordered one now - but I await the WalMart Fraud phone call...

I don't expect to receive the code " (usually) instantly" as it said on the checkout page...

My order got canceled by WalMart with a lame reason of "problem with processing payment." Guess WalMart doesnt want to sell us the cards.

i tried two more times since my last post and all have been denied the same way, i am so frustrated with them...

Just a quick update - for the first time ever, I actually received my redemption code without a call to WalMart.

It seems like whatever system they use to screen these purchases is severely flawed. I used the exact same account and credit card that I have in the past - but this time I simply received my code in an email (versus the 3-4 calls I've had to make to WalMart in the past). I've already applied it to my iTunes account and it looks like everything went through alright...

Thanks! I've been waiting for an iTunes deal. Let's see if WalMart gives me any trouble.

I remember when I got an earlier $80/$100 BestBuy deal I got a call from their fraud department too.

Just wanted to follow up and add that it only took a few minutes to receive my code in a second email. No phone call.

Are you sure this is reliable?
Like you, I've purchased something like this before and it got me into some trouble :/

Only took a few minutes for me too.

15 minutes for me. Thanks OP!!!

I've found that using paypal usually gets me around these "payment processing errors" that result from entering in cc directly...

DealCow said:   BTW, I have been unable to purchase these, specifically the $100 ones, my orders get canceled for no reason and WalMart customer service is no help. I also had someone else try on their account and same thing happened.

Try paying with paypal, instead of directly via CC.

I got mine today by using paypal and yet another new account. still took two days to "ship" though...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014