• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For in-store pickup only, with stock limited by location, Fry's Electronics offers the Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi 9.7" Tablet in Black, model no. MC769LL/A, or White, model no. MC979LL/A, for $339. This 0.3"-thick tablet weighs 1.3 lbs. and features an Apple A5 1GHz dual-core processor, 9.7" 1024x768 LCD touchscreen display, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, accelerometer, compass, up to 10 hours of battery life, and more.
Black LINK
White LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FYI - Differences between the iPad 2 & iPad 3:
- Retina display (1024 x 768 on the 2, 2048 x 1536 on the 3)
- 512MB RAM on... (more)

SickPup404 (Jul. 25, 2012 @ 8:58a) |

try a case with bluetooth keyboard, it'll be a lifesaver

ilovetrang (Jul. 25, 2012 @ 9:04a) |

did the price go up? i see $369

USA626 (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 12:40a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great works on me !!!

in 4 1

Thanks a bunch OP. I was just looking at putting Automation/Intercom/VoIp/Video station through my house and this is the perfect solution. Got 3 of them. one of each floor and one in the kitchen. Price is better even than the refurbished ones. Simply AWESOME

Yeah, what the heck, in for one, doubt there's much profit by AAPL on this deal...

Wow, great deal! Wish I was near a Frys...

thanks OP good deal

any Cash Back available?

I absolutely despise the iPad -- but this is a good deal. My company bought a refurb one from Apple for this price, so a new one (MSRP $399) is a good deal. Thanks for sharing.

in 4 1. Green.

the newton rings on my samsung tab have been annoying the bejesus out of me... i'm in.

pitflyer said:   I absolutely despise the iPad ......

and the reason is?

ezletzpla said:   the newton rings on my samsung tab have been annoying the bejesus out of me... i'm in.

Send it in to Samsung, they'll fix it for free

chaddi said:   and the reason is?

Some folks put considerable emotion into inanimate objects. Why? That's between them and their therapists/case workers.

even if it's out of warranty?

I hope it's coming with warranty.

slickdeal45 said:   chaddi said:   and the reason is?

Some folks put considerable emotion into inanimate objects. Why? That's between them and their therapists/case workers.

says the apple sackrider. hilarious. don't cry.

Sounds like someone missed their last session.

All sold out in my area, in California

I am in the market for one. This deal couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks, OP, for posting. I'm in 4 1. Green for you.

Just great, thanks OP! But we don't have a FRY'S IN MISSISSIPPI so that sucks for me!! And I really been wanting one, oh well!

I used bank of america card (Add it up program)... to get 2% Cash Back

nikie707 said:   All sold out in my area, in California
I guess you are in SoCal, because NorCal seems to still have stock of the black one:

Store Location Distance Availability
Campbell, CA 600 East Hamilton Ave Map 7.87 item available
Palo Alto, CA 340 Portage Ave Map 9.26 item available
Concord, CA 1695 Willow Pass Road Map 43.08 item available
Sacramento, CA 4100 Northgate Blvd Map 90.48 item available

Thank you fatwallet.

I've got a PhD defense tomorrow and one of the committee members will be joining in through Skype. I have an Acer Iconia A500 and Skype quality was beyond terrible. I ran Skype on my laptop and it couldn't even sign in. If it did, it crashed the sound, webcam and microphone tools of windows.

I went out to Frys and got one just for a Skype call...

This is my first personal apple product (bought and suggested to friends & family) but man I appreciate stuff that works right out of the box.

I set it up in less than 3 minutes, installed Skype and the quality was amazing in a test run with friends.

Thank you fatwallet and thank you Sartor!

Best wishes for a successful defense and thesis submission soon to be Dr! Hope the iPad works out well for you tomorrow. This is my first iPad too and I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. Already started looking up cases and accessories at Monoprice!

I laugh at Apple because I said a few years ago that 7" was the sweet spot for tablets and that Apple not being at that size would allow Android to take root in the tablet market. I knew Apple would eventually play catch-up there. Didn't know that Jobs was the problem and it would literally be "over his dead body". In time, I suspect many that tote around this huge thing will secretly desire the "mini" or the numerous Ice Cream Sandwich tablets coming out.

ohh man when I first checked it out it said available and now I went back to buy it and they closed so I HOPE tomorrow they still have some in stock available! Thanks

jhayslett said:   ohh man when I first checked it out it said available and now I went back to buy it and they closed so I HOPE tomorrow they still have some in stock available! Thanks
You should just order it online for store pickup. They don't charge your credit card until you actually pick up the merchandise. If you change your mind before picking it up, no worries, they'll just cancel the order.

OOS now.

Do not forget to thank Apple, without them it wasn't possible.

I am still seeing it in stock

Plenty seem to be available in AZ.

I am torn between iPad3 and iPad2... The diff of $160 (+$15 tax diff) does make it worth....

I was in the same boat but I decided to get both iPad2 and Nexus7 instead of one new iPad.
For what we intend to do with these tablets, retina display is just luxury. Sure it's nice to have but not at the difference of $170.

If I change my mind, I can always sell them and buy the new ipad when there is a good deal on it.

Btw thx OP. I picked up one in north ATL.

Sweet find. Gonna see if the wife gives me the green light. Thanks.

There was a rumor that (haha rumours and Apple, lmao) it was $299, but now it is back up to $339!

One of the major differences is the Retina display I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

cyfan said:   I laugh at Apple because I said a few years ago that 7" was the sweet spot for tablets and that Apple not being at that size would allow Android to take root in the tablet market. I knew Apple would eventually play catch-up there. Didn't know that Jobs was the problem and it would literally be "over his dead body". In time, I suspect many that tote around this huge thing will secretly desire the "mini" or the numerous Ice Cream Sandwich tablets coming out.

Now that Jobs is dead, Apple neats to put his pissing contest with Adobe to rest and allow flash.

You're behind the times. Adobe came to the same conclusion about Flash on mobile that Jobs did, and it's just as dead as he is.

any good ipad 2 cases?

Skipping 6 Messages...
did the price go up? i see $369

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.