• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rogaine Men’s or Women’s Hair Regrowth 3 pack $39.99
Use the $10/1 coupon from the 6/10 SS or found here http://www.rogaine.com/special-offers
Pay $29.99
Get a $10 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Submit for the $20 mail-in rebate found here http://www.rogaine.com/sites/default/files/pdf/p12an-a1204-23-ro...
Final Cost FREE!

Member Summary

Rogaine $40 Men’s or Women’s Hair Regrowth 3 pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I lost some hair due to surgery on my head when I was 11, will this regrow my hair?

IVYtony (Aug. 12, 2012 @ 1:27a) |

depends..on how long back you were 11.. If not that far..probably yes....if tooooooo looooongggggggggg probably no

dontcare4myname (Aug. 12, 2012 @ 7:08a) |

probably not if the hair follicles are gone

my4mainecoons (Aug. 12, 2012 @ 7:24a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the life of me, I can't get any of 3 browsers to print the $10 coupon - can someone do a file print/ save of the $10 one and either PM or attach here? Thanks.

Confirmed. Nice deal.

I dont know what is worse...paying for a haircut, or buying rogaine to grow hair (to then pay for a haircut)...

frenzieddeals said:   For the life of me, I can't get any of 3 browsers to print the $10 coupon - can someone do a file print/ save of the $10 one and either PM or attach here? Thanks.
this is a SS coupon not a pdf. Limit 2 per printer. Copying is illegal.

jarhead6153 said:   I dont know what is worse...paying for a haircut, or buying rogaine to grow hair (to then pay for a haircut)...
Problem for pEople with hair only...what youbsay is like watering your lawn this week, grow and cutnit next week...

Also buy one first, use the 10 prinntong out to buy next....

dontcare4myname said:   Also buy one first, use the 10 prinntong out to buy next....

yes, that is allowed at RA, you can "roll" the ups on this deal.

Would it possible to use UP reward coupon with another UP reward account?

JuNooNi said:   Would it possible to use UP reward coupon with another UP reward account?

Thumbs DOWN....no...

dontcare4myname said:   JuNooNi said:   Would it possible to use UP reward coupon with another UP reward account?

Thumbs DOWN....no...

WRONG!

yes you can.

JuNooNi said:   Would it possible to use UP reward coupon with another UP reward account?
most definitely! RA frequent fliers do it all the time-- for now.

jarhead6153 said:   I dont know what is worse...paying for a haircut, or buying rogaine to grow hair (to then pay for a haircut)...

One must consider some possible sexual side effects too. Just when you get a gal you can't do it?

bump,

deal will again be on at RITE AID 8/5-11

MISTERCHEAP said:   Rogaine Men’s or Women’s Hair Regrowth 3 pack $39.99
Use the $10/1 coupon from the 6/10 SS or found here http://www.rogaine.com/special-offers
Pay $29.99
Submit for the $20 mail-in rebate found here http://www.rogaine.com/sites/default/files/pdf/p12an-a1204-23-ro...
Final Cost FREE!

The $10 coupon is for the 4 MONTH (not 3 month) supply of Rogaine Foam (or did this just change based on the on-again as of 8/5-8/11 situation?).

JesseLivermore said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Rogaine Men’s or Women’s Hair Regrowth 3 pack $39.99
Pay $29.99
Final Cost FREE!

The $10 coupon is for the 4 MONTH (not 3 month) supply of Rogaine Foam (or did this just change based on the on-again as of 8/5-8/11 situation?).

I've not seen a 4-month supply of Rogaine on store shelf whether it be foam, liquid, men or womens.

my4mainecoons said:   JesseLivermore said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Rogaine Men’s or Women’s Hair Regrowth 3 pack $39.99
Pay $29.99
Final Cost FREE!

I've not seen a 4-month supply of Rogaine on store shelf whether it be foam, liquid, men or womens.

If you open the $10 coupon mistercheap listed ($10/1 coupon from the 6/10 SS), it specifies it's for the 4 pack. There's no mention of the 3 pack, so I was just pointing out this out.

ah. well then best to use the ip which is good for $10 off any size

JesseLivermore said:   If you open the $10 coupon mistercheap listed ($10/1 coupon from the 6/10 SS), it specifies it's for the 4 pack. There's no mention of the 3 pack, so I was just pointing out this out.How do you "open" an insert coupon?

Anyway, my 6/10 SS insert coupon says: "Save $10.00 on any Hair Regrowth Treatment product from Rogaine".

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   JesseLivermore said:   If you open the $10 coupon mistercheap listed ($10/1 coupon from the 6/10 SS), it specifies it's for the 4 pack. There's no mention of the 3 pack, so I was just pointing out this out.How do you "open" an insert coupon?

Anyway, my 6/10 SS insert coupon says: "Save $10.00 on any Hair Regrowth Treatment product from Rogaine".

Whatever this one is: http://www.rogaine.com/special-offers

That's the first one OP listed, and at least when I open it, it specifies that:
Save $10 instantly when you buy Men’s Unscented ROGAINE® Foam4-month Auto Supply Super Saver.

I do realize there's an option that says " Prefer to get ROGAINE® at your favorite store?Click here for a $10 coupon" but it seems as if you have to print that in order to determine if it also is limited to the 4 month supply or not (and I haven't printed it).

JesseLivermore said:   I do realize there's an option that says " Prefer to get ROGAINE® at your favorite store?Click here for a $10 coupon" but it seems as if you have to print that in order to determine if it also is limited to the 4 month supply or not (and I haven't printed it).As my4mainecoons already mentioned: ah. well then best to use the ip which is good for $10 off any size

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   JesseLivermore said:   I do realize there's an option that says " Prefer to get ROGAINE® at your favorite store?Click here for a $10 coupon" but it seems as if you have to print that in order to determine if it also is limited to the 4 month supply or not (and I haven't printed it).As my4mainecoons already mentioned: ah. well then best to use the ip which is good for $10 off any size

Okay. I wasn't familiar with the Rite Aid +UP rebate deal. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for posting this, MisterCheap.

Rite Aid is such a scumbag company.

At least the stores everywhere near me took all 3 count Rogaine Foam packages off the shelf by the evening of the 8th (a stocker told me it was because people were using their +$10 UP reward with the manufacturer's $10 coupon. If they didn't want people to do so, they shouldn't have offered the deal.

I believe that Rite Aid has close to 6 billion in debt. It's a ghetto Drugstore. The sooner it dies, the better.

I did notice that there are generic foam minoxidil formulations now, which I wasn't aware of.

It's time to do a price check on Costco's and Sam's Club's generic minoxidil foam.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't understand why my store didn't have any foam, just the liquid. Liquid works for the rebate as well, btw. Now that I know where the foam went, I'll buy liquid and exchange it next week when the foam comes "back in stock".

my4mainecoons said:   Thanks for the explanation. I didn't understand why my store didn't have any foam, just the liquid. Liquid works for the rebate as well, btw. Now that I know where the foam went, I'll buy liquid and exchange it next week when the foam comes "back in stock".

Thanks for that tip, my4maine. That's likely what I'll do, too, given that tomorrow is the 11th and last day of the deal.

Why foam over liquid?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Why foam over liquid?

It somewhat depends on the person.

I have just some mildly (for now) thinning hair in front. The foam seems to work better for me and also let's me apply it in the morning after my hair dries, without making a mess (it dries quickly without messing up my hair like the liquid does).

Some people think the liquid works better and they apparently don't find it as difficult to use as I do.

Whoever finds the cure for receding hairlines and baldness in general will make a bazillion.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Why foam over liquid? cuz the Rogaine folks say its the most popular and its lighter to ship

i prefer liquid because the foam gets caught in my hair.

I lost some hair due to surgery on my head when I was 11, will this regrow my hair?

IVYtony said:   I lost some hair due to surgery on my head when I was 11, will this regrow my hair?
depends..on how long back you were 11.. If not that far..probably yes....if tooooooo looooongggggggggg probably no

IVYtony said:   I lost some hair due to surgery on my head when I was 11, will this regrow my hair?
probably not if the hair follicles are gone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014