• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at my local Bed Bath and Beyond looking for some nice sheets. I found a bunch of these sheets on clearance for $119 down from $199, but only Cal King. I asked about the queen sets--they didn't have any in store but the manager offered to order them for me and have them shipped to my house at the clearance price.

I had my choice of half a dozen colors so they probably have a reasonable number in stock. I applied a 20% off one item coupon to bring my queen set down to 76.97 before tax. These sheets show out of stock online, but you can probably get your local store to order them for you:

Link to item online--possibly available in store or by ordering in store

Bed Bath and Beyond
See Bed Bath and Beyond promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Please let us know how you like these sheets I'm debating getting them and have seen pretty good reviews so far the only complaint has been the price.

I was able to score a couple @ the FM1960 & H249 location in Htown
they only had queen sheet sets and it's $95.99 on clearance
3 colors available: Chamoise, Ash, and light brown
still regular price online and the reviews are mixed here
I've not had any problems with Wamsutta (though I've only had their 350TC sheets)
all pillowcases (twin, full, queen, & king) are $19.99 on clearance

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014