• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ORAL-B SENSITIVE (6 EXTRA-SOFT BRUSH HEADS)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
care to explain????

itsme13 (Jul. 14, 2012 @ 2:15p) |

Search on Amazon

GreenQueen (Jul. 16, 2012 @ 11:10a) |

This is the deal again today

6 pack for $24 ($23 w/ code)

http://shnoop.com/

Code: FATSHNOOP1

archena (Aug. 12, 2012 @ 8:47p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice - I have been getting these at Costco when they have a coupon. Nice price with Shnoop.

Genuine or counterfeit?

costco has one starting 7/12

archena said:   Nice - I have been getting these at Costco when they have a coupon. Nice price with Shnoop.

johnny98 said:   Genuine or counterfeit?
I wonder too.

Great offer! In for two!

itsme13 said:   costco has one starting 7/12

archena said:   Nice - I have been getting these at Costco when they have a coupon. Nice price with Shnoop.

$7 off and I am pretty sure the normal price is around $40 for an 8 pack so this shnoop deal would still be great. Not concerned about counterfeit, I have ordered from shnoop in the past and no such issues.

Costco sells the Floss Action heads, which is what most dentists recommend. Do these extra soft heads do an adequate job?

johnny98 said:   Costco sells the Floss Action heads, which is what most dentists recommend. Do these extra soft heads do an adequate job?

I've been using the extra soft heads because my sensitive gum needs extra TLC. Moreover, my dentist is the one recommending brush heads to be extra soft due to my periodontal conditions. Amazing deal from Shnoop. Amazon has a Oral-B 3-pack(3 brush heads)for around $19 FS with over $25 order.

Butcherboy... the price is $19.99, not $19

ForestLass said:   Butcherboy... the price is $19.99, not $19

$18.99 with code FATSHNOOP1

these will go nicely with last weeks deal/rebate on the Oral-B 3000.lets hope its honored....

Hmm... when I entered the code I still got $19.99. Anyone else have luck with the code?

archena said:   ForestLass said:   Butcherboy... the price is $19.99, not $19

ForestLass said:   Hmm... when I entered the code I still got $19.99. Anyone else have luck with the code?

archena said:   ForestLass said:   Butcherboy... the price is $19.99, not $19

I have not waited for the second day when shopping at Shnoop the code may not work for yesterday's deal.

Also another code you can try not sure of this work either ORALB1

I like the circular tip, for hard to reach places huh!

Wow, great find. Thank you.

Got an email just now, order was cancelled and refund will be issued.

"Thank you for your recent purchase on shnoop.com for the Oral-B Sensitive Clean 6 Extra-Soft Replacement Brush Heads. Due to logistical matters beyond our control, delivery and order fulfillment of this item has taken longer than we anticipated. Presently, we do expect to take stock of this product in the near future, but we do not have a precise time frame for this. Being that we are unable to fill the order in a timely manner, we are going to be issuing you a refund for this. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the refund is processed. We sincerely regret this and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that such unforeseen mishaps do not occur again in the future. We hope to feature the Oral-B Sensitive Clean 6 Extra-Soft Replacement Brush Heads again on the main page in the future, at a time when we can ensure prompt shipment. As a courtesy, we can let you know ahead of time of this, as well as issue you a unique coupon code, which will allow you to save an additional amount off the regular featured price. We do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future and exceed your expectations. Please donít hesitate to email us back if you have any further questions."

Oh well. Amazon it is.

SteveDusa said:   Got an email just now, order was cancelled and refund will be issued.

"Thank you for your recent purchase on shnoop.com for the Oral-B Sensitive Clean 6 Extra-Soft Replacement Brush Heads. Due to logistical matters beyond our control, delivery and order fulfillment of this item has taken longer than we anticipated. Presently, we do expect to take stock of this product in the near future, but we do not have a precise time frame for this. Being that we are unable to fill the order in a timely manner, we are going to be issuing you a refund for this. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the refund is processed. We sincerely regret this and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We have made the necessary adjustments to ensure that such unforeseen mishaps do not occur again in the future. We hope to feature the Oral-B Sensitive Clean 6 Extra-Soft Replacement Brush Heads again on the main page in the future, at a time when we can ensure prompt shipment. As a courtesy, we can let you know ahead of time of this, as well as issue you a unique coupon code, which will allow you to save an additional amount off the regular featured price. We do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future and exceed your expectations. Please donít hesitate to email us back if you have any further questions."

Oh well. Amazon it is.

mine too

Same here.

treasurebeacon said:   SteveDusa said:   Got an email just now, order was cancelled and refund will be issued.

Oh well. Amazon it is.

mine too

They cancelled on me too. Suspect they realized that they had severely under-priced the brush heads and had to back-track to avoid losing money. These usually go for twice as much.

Bet they come in stock in like a week for a price increase.

Lame! I had received the same cancellation.

Deal ends in 2 days so may not be available anymore

I hope people know that there exists compatible heads for much less.

care to explain????

BradMajors said:   I hope people know that there exists compatible heads for much less.

Search on Amazon

This is the deal again today

6 pack for $24 ($23 w/ code)

http://shnoop.com/

Code: FATSHNOOP1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014