• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good Sam Roadside Assistance


50% off Good Sam 1 Year Roadside Assistance - $56.47 (first-time buyers only) Cash Back Cash Back
Expires: 7/30/12



More Coupons & Offers from Good Sam Club
Up to $8.00 FatWallet Cash Back!


Cash Back Terms & Conditions:

  • $8.00 Cash Back available on Emergency Road Service Memberships.
  • $5.50 Cash Back available on Good Same VIP Checkout Path B and Good Sam VIP.
  • $5.00 Cash Back available on Extended Service plans.
  • $3.00 Cash Back available on Good Sam Club renewed memberships and Good Sam Club new memberships.
  • 6.0% Cash Back available on Trailer Life Directory



Member Summary

Pricey even at $56 ? How does this compare with competition ? Did AAA membership covered (many of?) these ? Also auto insurance may offer these at fewer bucks a month ? just askin...

is good sam any good? NOPE! towing is LIMITED to nearest network facility! SCAM!

I dropped my AAA membership after my insurance agent pointed out that I could add a rider to my car insurance that does everything AAA does, but better.

For $20 a year, I get towing up to 100 miles to my choice of destination, roadside delivery of 5 gallons of gas, and a bunch of other stuff.

Cool find. Thank you.

lexx said:   is good sam any good? NOPE! towing is LIMITED to nearest network facility! SCAM!

It is not a scam, lay off the bath salts. Their auto club tows you up to 100 miles. Not sure about the RV.

But regardless, do you want them to you're you across the country?

DrKlahn said:   I dropped my AAA membership after my insurance agent pointed out that I could add a rider to my car insurance that does everything AAA does, but better.

For $20 a year, I get towing up to 100 miles to my choice of destination, roadside delivery of 5 gallons of gas, and a bunch of other stuff.


Be careful, auto insurance roadside assistance often counts as a claim, and may increase your costs. Ask

poison7FL said:   lexx said:   is good sam any good? NOPE! towing is LIMITED to nearest network facility! SCAM!

It is not a scam, lay off the bath salts. Their auto club tows you up to 100 miles. Not sure about the RV.

But regardless, do you want them to you're you across the country?


i want 100mi towing to my choice of location!these guys dont seem any better than most towers, fine print and eclusions yada yada!nad what's so SPECIAL about the price?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014