• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BB is selling some random PS3 conttroller with built in fans that make your gaming experience like, 1000000000x better. Or, you could use this as a backup as it's way cheaper than a standard, wireless PS3 controller.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Power+A+-+Air+Flo+Controller+for+Pla...

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Power A - Air Flo Controller (28.87kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Just in case it's not obvious:

10' cable offers extended reach

When I play, my palms do not sweat, my feet do.

For what it will cost in gas to get there and back, I'll have it shipped ($5.49), still a good deal. Green!

fnpony said:   When I play, my palms do not sweat, my feet do.

Neither my feet nor my palms sweat, but my under is moist during the summer!

it's a wired controller, aren't all of them wireless?

Link shows a price of #34.99

nave74 said:   For what it will cost in gas to get there and back, I'll have it shipped ($5.49), still a good deal. Green!

I tried saving that $5.49 and went to pick it up, silly mistake. BB system is flawed and despite having a printout that my order is ready, and seeing two identical controllers waiting for others, i was SOL. I wrote to them, as i really feel there should be compensation. Time = Money and as you pointed out, fuel cost.

These are popular if you notice the different in the D-pad location vs. the DS3 remotes, more like an Xbox 360 if that's your preferred style.

I have a few Power A wireless versions of this (sans fans) that I used to use when I had a PS3, I was very happy with the results. Wouldn't mind if I was able to get $10 out of them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014