• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wow! Amazon is offering up an awesome deal for all you Keurig users! a ekobrew Cup, Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers for just $10.34 by scrolling down and clipping the 10% off coupon! http://www.amazon.com/ekobrew-Refillable-Keurig-Brewers-1-Count/...

Plus, you can also add this Grove Square Hot Cocoa Cups Variety Pack (12 ct) to your cart and it will be FREE! This is a special offer for purchasing the ekobrew cup. Note that this discount will not be reflected until the final checkout page.

http://www.amazon.com/Grove-Square-Hot-Cocoa-12-Count/dp/B007UL2...

So for a total of $10.34 (+ FREE shipping with Amazon Prime or on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping), you’ll score an ekobrew Cup AND a 12-ct box of Grove Square Hot Cocoa K-cups! Seems like a *HOT* buy to me!

thx collin.hts

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Darn! Looks like I'm too late! Meant to do this yesterday but got sidetracked.

allerobed (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 1:49p) |

I have solofill, and I can't say that it's great.

It's hard to clean, hard to refill, and hard to make a good cup of coff... (more)

completing (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 2:19p) |

deal is alive once again!

MISTERCHEAP (Jul. 26, 2012 @ 10:52a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

But... But... the shipping is NOT free if you don't have Prime...
AND you pay tax in many states...

aarzi said:   But... But... the shipping is NOT free if you don't have Prime...
AND you pay tax in many states...

you know Aarzi, I just don't get you.

hes trolling.

you know what they say... "dont feed the trolls"

Nice deal, thanks OP.

randi4ni said:   hes trolling.

you know what they say... "dont feed the trolls"

ah, aarzi's pretty cool for the most part. it's that damn polishdreamer, you know, the one who despises all things store brand that trolls!

This is now going to an Amazon link for 12 Grove (somebody or other) Keurig Hot Cocoa for 5.59 shipped. That's about .47 per each one - new to buying K-cup stuff so hope this a decent value.

claire_boston said:   This is now going to an Amazon link for 12 Grove (somebody or other) Keurig Hot Cocoa for 5.59 shipped. That's about .47 per each one - new to buying K-cup stuff so hope this a decent value.

it should be FREE if you buy it in combo with the Ecobrew cup. start from the top link in the op and read the instructions.

claire_boston said:   This is now going to an Amazon link for 12 Grove (somebody or other) Keurig Hot Cocoa for 5.59 shipped. That's about .47 per each one - new to buying K-cup stuff so hope this a decent value.

Works fine...and as MC said..follow the instructions. Good deal overall.

Worked for me. Green for OP.

Excellent deal! Thanks, OP!

The ekobrew is great, but it's odd that they'd be bundling K-Cups with it since the whole idea is that you don't need to buy them anymore.

billrubin said:   The ekobrew is great, but it's odd that they'd be bundling K-Cups with it since the whole idea is that you don't need to buy them anymore.

Well since it says "Holiday Pack"..it's probably last years leftovers...and costs them less to bundle it than to store and/or let it go to waste.

billrubin said:   The ekobrew is great, but it's odd that they'd be bundling K-Cups with it since the whole idea is that you don't need to buy them anymore.

although, in this case, I doubt many people would put hot cocoa mix in an ecobrew.

Thanks OP, great deal.

I've been looking for a deal on one of these...thanks!

BTW I got one of these and was not happy with it, it leaves sediment in the cofee, from what I read best way to go is the Solofill because it has a paper filter!

http://www.solofill.com/

Yeah, I bought this last Christmas... Like tdavis said, the coffee grounds don't want to easily come out of this thing. It has square depressions at the bottom to fit the orientation posts of the Keurig and this is where the grinds collect and stick in there. Most will shake out with sufficient pounding against your trash can, but there's always a bit left that I have to wash out in the sink. Overall, cleaning it out is a bit of a pain. Wish it had a better shape to facilitate easy emptying (keep the grinds from sticking to anything). Cone shaped or something would be nice.

Despite that, I use my eckobrew every day. Makes great coffee (although the pre-ground starbucks I use has some grinds that are thinner than then filter in this thing and I always get a bit of fine grinds at the bottom of my mug).

Got one 6 months ago. I love it. There are a couple of tricks to it. Do not fill to the top and do not over-grind the coffee. It makes nice strong coffee and frankly cleanup is a snap. A quick rinse in hot water and it is ready to go again.

Definite thumbs up.

Darn! Looks like I'm too late! Meant to do this yesterday but got sidetracked.

I have solofill, and I can't say that it's great.

It's hard to clean, hard to refill, and hard to make a good cup of coffee.

You have to pack the grinds to the top, but the design makes the cap hard to close and sometimes the cap pops off.

When you clean it, because there's a small grove very bottom, you have to use your finger to dig it out.

I can't compare contrast since I don't have the ekobrew, but I'm willing to give it a try.

deal is alive once again!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014