Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

7D Body
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Use Google to find the Canon authorized dealer list. 42nd is not on that.

Also google reviews on the shop (42nd, not 47th which is good), they like to upsell you items for crazy prices and if you don't buy, they might tell the item is not in stock. Check below for accessories, e.g.: Dane Elec 16GB Compact Flash Memory Card 50X Speed Only $159.99.

No deal. Stay with reputable dealers.

Hello tpatana,

We at 42nd Street Photo have been in business for over 50 years!!! We have been an authorized re-seller of products for just as long. I think you may be confusing our reviews with 47th street photo as we are in good standings in regards to that matter. You may also be confused about the memory cards, as you may or may not know there are many different memory cards available on the market ranging from $5-$500 , it all depends on the speed , brand, and quality of the cards. The same way you have different cameras that range in price and functionality. If you have any further questions or qualms please feel free to contact us on our toll free number 888-810-4242.

Thanks

The 42 Photo Team

The strategy is NEVER buy from any website that MUST talk to you on the phone!

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/42ND_St_Photo pretty much tells you all you need to know. Skip past the star rating and read the review to know what to expect if placing the order.

Neil

Can't beat t price anywhere from what I've seen. Too Bad they are not an authorized dealer.

now only $1149

I was about to order a t4i (6558B005) from these guys. I'm glad I read this first...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014