• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CowBoom Sprint HTC EVO 3D Sprint 4G (used) $94 Shipped

Grade 4 for now !

http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

CowBoom
See CowBoom coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS.

now grade 5 is in stock

i think this is a very good price for a pretty recent android phone, with no contract.

Dual core and 1 GB ram. I have this phone, very fast, 3D does work but mostly a gimmick as I rarely use it and ended up with no app support for it

vito0001 said:   now grade 5 is in stock

what does that mean? is 5 better than 4 or is 4 better than 5?

I dont see a scale of any kind on the site

These htc evo 3d phones flat out suck. I took a wood splitter to mine in less than a year of use. Sprint dropped the 3d like a hot potato because of all the problems. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this pile of crap. Mine would randomly make calls on its own, take screen snap shots randomly, voice record randomly, drop calls because signal strength was horrible, battery life is short, video was horrible with slingbox but worked great on older samsung phone. This is fresh in my mind because I just rid myself of this piece of junk last weekend. Felt great! Never destroyed a phone before but this thing was pure aggrivation. Sprint knows these phones suck. Thats why they only carried them for about 6 months and dumped them.

OOS completely

yes i had LOTS of problems with this phone, and Sprint didn't seem to care

bckey said:   These htc evo 3d phones flat out suck. I took a wood splitter to mine in less than a year of use. Sprint dropped the 3d like a hot potato because of all the problems. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this pile of crap. Mine would randomly make calls on its own, take screen snap shots randomly, voice record randomly, drop calls because signal strength was horrible, battery life is short, video was horrible with slingbox but worked great on older samsung phone. This is fresh in my mind because I just rid myself of this piece of junk last weekend. Felt great! Never destroyed a phone before but this thing was pure aggrivation. Sprint knows these phones suck. Thats why they only carried them for about 6 months and dumped them.

Instead of raging on the phone, you could have always rooted it and installed a rom that would have fixed these issues...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014