• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TigerDirect offers the LG 55" 120Hz 1080p Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD HD Television, model no. 55LS5700, for $1,299.99. (Add it to your cart to see this price during checkout.) Coupon code "BLS65803" cuts it to $1,249.99. This DNLA-certified HDTV features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, edge-lit LED backlighting, 120Hz refresh rate, 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, LG Magic Motion Remote, WiFi, Ethernet, Smart TV Internet streaming, three USB ports, four HDMI inputs, and VGA and other inputs.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer

LG 55" 120Hz 1080p HDTV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks like a really good deal. I am in the market for a 55 - 65 inch TV. Should I pull the trigger?

$1199.99 @ Amazon.

LINK

The term "edgelit LED backlight" should be abolished.

Buhse said:   This looks like a really good deal. I am in the market for a 55 - 65 inch TV. Should I pull the trigger?

LG is fine, Display is fine, wifi is fine 120Hz is, Plus the deal is fine.

So, you can pull the trigger.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014