• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just received an e-mail from Babies "R" Us touting 2 "mega pack" or "economy pack" pampers purchases and receive $25 off. There were no more details I could find on the website this morning. Previously they had run a similar in-store deal which gave you a $25 Babies "R" Us gift card back when you purchased two, so I'm assuming this might be the same. See pic in Quick Summary for all the details I have.

Member Summary

brupampers
Thanks Dawgswin
Disclaimer

babies R us
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is great, thanks!

Got to buy an 88 pack or larger, problem is they only sell 88+ packs in size N or 1. So they are just trying to get new parents into the store.

pope411 said:   Got to buy an 88 pack or larger, problem is they only sell 88+ packs in size N or 1. So they are just trying to get new parents into the store.

Other Pampers diapers do come in packs larger than 88 for certain. For instance my son's in size 5's and this would bring down the per diaper cost to about $0.215. Even with having to buy two boxes of two different sizes (and thus different quantities) it's a pretty good deal if you want Pampers.

Must have better stock in store than online then.

I was checkin this in my case. My daughter needs a size 4. And the size 4 comes in boxes of 80 or 148 or 160. So obviousely I can buy only the 148 or 160 box. In that case each diaper would cost me 21c. I think Diapers.com deal is better. I have not used it but I found this on slickdeals : Diapers.com has Great Prices on Pampers Diaper XL Packs after "clipping" $3 coupon on page and applying $15 promotion code BCEXPECT15. Shipping is free. Thanks rbraden
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers XL Case $31.49
276-Ct Size 1
246-Ct Size 2
222-Ct Size 3
192-Ct Size 4
172-Ct Size 5
140-Ct Size 6
Pampers Cruisers Diapers XL Case $31.99
186-Ct Size 3
160-Ct Size 4
140-Ct Size 5
112-Ct Size 6
100-Ct Size 7
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers XL Case $31.49
234-Ct Size 1
204-Ct Size 2
174-Ct Size 3

As you point out amitasuniln, it very much depends on what size you're using. In my case (Size 5 - Size 6) this one works out just about 5 cents cheaper per diaper than the Diapers.com deal.

Can you please tell what are the differences between these 2 pampers: Pampers Baby Dry Diapers XL Case and Pampers Cruisers Diapers XL Case? Thank you.

Farmer said:   Can you please tell what are the differences between these 2 pampers: Pampers Baby Dry Diapers XL Case and Pampers Cruisers Diapers XL Case? Thank you.

Go to the Pampers site to figure it out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014