• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

atwallet offers $7.50 per prepaid phone ordered:
Link

Quick Notes:
1) This phone comes pre-activated and with SIM card. No need to buy sim card activation kit. I bought it, as the on-line chat representative mentioned that you have to have it but that is not the case.
2) There is NO activation fee for prepaid plans.

Specs:
Operating system
Android Gingerbread (2.3)
Memory
512MB internal memory
Supports MicroSD 32 GB memory card
Display
4" Super AMOLED Plus WVGA touch screen
Resolution: 480x800 pixels
Connectivity
4G Capable
Band/frequency: 250, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
UMTS Band I: 2100 MHz
UMTS Band IV: 1700/2100 MHz
Bluetooth®
Camera, photos, and video
Camera resolution: 5 Megapixel
Front-facing camera resolution: 1.3 Megapixel
4x Zoom

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile promo codes that earn Up to $100.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung’s Galaxy S 4G
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The last T-Mobile Galaxy S I bought, I unlocked it and used it for an old AT&T account that still had the unlimited MediaNet for $5/mo. Unlocked, the Galaxy S even worked on the AT&T 3G/"3G+" bands and I was never prompted for a smartphone data plan upgrade. It was a great phone. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the horrible GPS issues. You had to choose between a "fast" wildly inaccurate GPS fix (500m-2000m) or a very very slow (and maybe never) semi-accurate GPS fix (10-20m).. Does anyone know if they ever resolved that in this phone (without having to install another ROM)? I heard something about there being different hardware 'builds' of the Galaxy S. Something about the earlier builds had problems, and later ones did not? Google searches seem to give confusing results. XDA doesn't help either.

While GPS issues were fixed in Galaxy S via firmware updates, the real problem with this deal is the price.

Galaxy S units, for just about all the carriers go used on CowBoom, etc for less than half this price.

asuka said:   While GPS issues were fixed in Galaxy S via firmware updates, the real problem with this deal is the price.

Galaxy S units, for just about all the carriers go used on CowBoom, etc for less than half this price.

Yeah for used ones.

asuka said:   While GPS issues were fixed in Galaxy S via firmware updates, the real problem with this deal is the price.

Yeah for used ones.

asuka said:   While GPS issues were fixed in Galaxy S via firmware updates

I thought the problem was a hardware issue with the antenna and where the antenna was located on the phone?

Which firmware update was the magical fix? Was it an official update or ROM?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=842694

asuka said:   Galaxy S units, for just about all the carriers go used on CowBoom, etc for less than half this price.

This is for a new phone (and thus full manufactures warranty).

I see GALAXY S 4G SGH-T959V TMOBILE BLACK for $129.99 and described as
significant scratches and scuffs on battery cover and screen

What's Included:
Samsung Galaxy S T-Mobile, Battery, Battery Cover
Not Included:
AC Adapter, USB Cable, Headset, Memory Card, Software, Owners Manuals

I'll pay (actually did pay) the $30 (after the $50 prepaid card) for warranty and new condition.

Alive again.

I love my SGS4G! Apple hates it!

can this be upgraded to ICS?

my friend has jellybean on it, check the cyanogen website to see what the latest update for it is.

This is tempting, anybody knows if I can use the $50 refill card right away or do I have to wait for 1 month first?
Anybody knows how long does the free shipping takes?

ElectricGerm said:   This is tempting, anybody knows if I can use the $50 refill card right away or do I have to wait for 1 month first?
Anybody knows how long does the free shipping takes?

You can use the refill card right away. It is standard shipping, expect 3-4 days for it to be delivered.

Get it before the evil Apple empire has it banned into oblivion.

I assume that you are aware that the devices on CowBoom are used/refurbished.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014