• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BSN Syntha 6 protein powder 5.04lbs $37 FREE SHIP

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002T1FKMG

Amazon has BSN Syntha 6 protein powder 5.04lbs (Strawberry milkshake, vanilla ice cream, Chocolate peanut butter) for $37.03 with free shipping (subscribe and save) Simply cancel subscribe and save after order ships. I know this isnt the BEST deal, but there arent many good protein deals right now. Thanks supplementdeals.

thanks tgar8033

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=17049669&eurl=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002T1FKMG
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a warning- for those that haven't bought protein powder and are intrigued by the flavors, don't be fooled. The flavoring tastes like it was made in the same third world country that lots of call centers are originated in!

nyseGUY said:   Just a warning- for those that haven't bought protein powder and are intrigued by the flavors, don't be fooled. The flavoring tastes like it was made in the same third world country that lots of call centers are originated in!

IMO Syntha 6 Chocolate milkshake is one of the better tasting proteins out there. That being said, the amount of protein per serving is pretty low...about 50%/scoop.

I've been taking this for about a month now. I bought it on closeout $10 for a 2.91 lbs. tub.

It's $43.57 for 5.04lbs

ycruz said:   It's $43.57 for 5.04lbs

Please read

Amazon has BSN Syntha 6 protein powder 5.04lbs (Strawberry milkshake, vanilla ice cream, Chocolate peanut butter) for $37.03 with free shipping (subscribe and save) Simply cancel subscribe and save after order ships. I know this isnt the BEST deal, but there arent many good protein deals right now. Thanks supplementdeals.

Save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save: Sign up to have this item delivered at a regular interval of your choice, and the current price drops to $37.03 ($0.46 / oz) . Shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations.

Odd, looking at the nutritional info it has more carbs than I'm used to (Normally I use ON or Vitamin Shoppe's house brand)...just be warned that there are 15g of carbs per serving.

I'll pass but it is still a good price.

The cost per ounce is almost the same for the 2.91 lbs containers ($0.50/oz) and you have a few more options with Subscribe & Save

Sam's Club or Costco has either Muscle Tech or EAS Whey for $34.95 for 5 lbs

This is a pretty good deal, if you compare it to the price at what VitaminShoppe sells it at ($48.99)

I've tried the Strawberry flavor before, and it is good. What I also like about this protein is the 5g of fiber per serving.

This'll replace my exhausting supply of Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein. Protein prices are skyrocketing lately - I just bought the ON 10lb Whey bag for over $100! Add to that, VS is being stingy about releasing anymore coupon codes now

this stuff makes me fart like no other...

Tried choc penut butter, moccacino and strawberry. all were good but the strawberry stoodout. ordered 2.9lbs tubs of vanilla ice cream and caramel latte instead. I'm thinking of mixing the Vanilla iceream with costco's grean tea matcha powder. haha anyone tried that yet?

Arwood said:   Sam's Club or Costco has either Muscle Tech or EAS Whey for $34.95 for 5 lbs

Costco only carries Muscle Milk.

FWIW - 22g protein in a 44g scoop. Also 6g of fat and 15g of carb.

Why is subscribe and save only showing 5% off for me?

Came out to almost $38 for me after tax when I bought it tonight at Sams.

i wish i lived in pasadena

Syntha 6 is pure garbage...if you are serious about a good quality protein I suggest checking out proteinfactory.com. even if you never buy from them just reading info about the different types of protein and supplements is worth your time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014