Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Rayovac Alkaline AA or AAA 48 Pack Batteries
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one of each!

egenesis said:   Another one at Amazon. About the same price. http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-723443-Cell-Pack-Battery/dp/B002PY7...

Given a choice, my money goes to Maxell. Rayovac used to seriously suck per my experience and Consumer Reports, and despite their recent campaign that they last as long as competitors... too little, too late.

lexcurat said:   egenesis said:   Another one at Amazon. About the same price. http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-723443-Cell-Pack-Battery/dp/B002PY7...

Given a choice, my money goes to Maxell. Rayovac used to seriously suck per my experience and Consumer Reports, and despite their recent campaign that they last as long as competitors... too little, too late.
I am confuse. Why would it matter if Rayovac is "too little, too late"? If Rayovac is better now than previously, would it not still be better to buy the Rayovacs now? Why hold a grudge against a battery? Unless I'm reading you wrongly?

A few years back I read that Rayovac was now as good as the name brands, so I bought some on 1/2 price sale at Shop Rite (and posted the deal on FW). They leaked! Oh well, I am giving them another try with these AAA's. Too bad you have to choose one type. Thanks also for the Amazon heads-up, Egenesis; I got the AA's from there.

These work great for my wireless mouse Thx OP

christmas said:   Too bad you have to choose one type.

If you click "add" on the scrolling box below you can buy both on the same ticket. Apparently if you buy $45 worth of stuff shipping is free but it's freaking two bucks so yea...

great deal this will go great with all the lazer strike clearance stuff I got at target!!

Good deal, I bought several packs the last time around and they've lasted well.

lexcurat said:   egenesis said:   Another one at Amazon. About the same price. http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-723443-Cell-Pack-Battery/dp/B002PY7...Given a choice, my money goes to Maxell. Rayovac used to seriously suck per my experience and Consumer Reports, and despite their recent campaign that they last as long as competitors... too little, too late.I've had about every brand of battery leak, and Rayovac hasn't been worse than average.

Got my 48 pack of AAs delivered today. Ckd the expiration date, Dec 2018, very nice.
So I ordered a 48 pack of the AAAs.
Thanks Op!

In for one each of AA and AAA. It did take some clicking around to get them into the cart at the right price. The 1st time it put the AAAs in at $10 and the 2nd cube was $20. But I deleted that and went in again, and finally got them both to come up at $10 plus shipping. Nice deal. Thanks OP.

I just order a cube of AAs, I hope I made the right choice between Toys R Us bogo and WM cube. There is a 5 cent difference between the two (TRU $6.99/40 = .17 per cell vs WM cube $11.47/48 = .23 per cell).

Rayovac label claims 'last as long as Energizer' while TRU say 'compare to other leading brands' compare to what I do not know.

thanks OP! in for a pak of each!

OP Please change headline to "DEAD!" Now says $20.00 + shipping!

Isn't that 20 dollars for 2 packs of 48 which is about 21 cents a battery?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014