Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Archos Arnova 9 G2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4 stars and $5 more on Amazon. Gingerbread OS.

It would take a LOT for me to buy another Archos product. I purchased a 405 some time ago ... but learned after the purchase that I needed to spend even more money to buy the plug-ins to get the device to do what I wanted it to do. When will vendors realize that their customers have a hard time forgetting ...

Never again ...

DUDSTER said:   It would take a LOT for me to buy another Archos product. I purchased a 405 some time ago ... but learned after the purchase that I needed to spend even more money to buy the plug-ins to get the device to do what I wanted it to do. When will vendors realize that their customers have a hard time forgetting ...

Never again ...

This ^

Archos throws these out to market and forgets about them, leaving consumers to fend for themselves. Besides, there are to many decent priced ones one the market that get support.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014