• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ex. 10-13-12 (May depend on when you print it) Use zip 62946 and sort by All You Exclusive on the left)(The coupon was on page 2 for me)

http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14803&zid=rd1...

MODS, plz DO NOT ALTER LINK

Member Summary

Staples has the Zebra 5 pack pens for $1 this week. Waste of a $1 on the coupon but I assume it would work. Since in many states a coupon is a form of payment you might be able to even get 2 packs of pens free. YMMV as some Staples I go to will no longer take internet printed mfg coupons. Has to be their own.

mathfaster said:   Staples has the Zebra 5 pack pens for $1 this week. Waste of a $1 on the coupon but I assume it would work. Since in many states a coupon is a form of payment you might be able to even get 2 packs of pens free. YMMV as some Staples I go to will no longer take internet printed mfg coupons. Has to be their own.You're going to get the $2 for the coupon, so unless you get a really awful cashier who decides to only give you $1, buy the pens and something else for a dollar. Or two packages of pens. Also not a bad idea to hold for a rebate deal since they do often have them. The coupon expires 10/14.

What's the reason for them not accepting them? I've never had problems. I have always wondered if Staples gets paid for the manufacturers coupons that they accept. I should ask a manager one of these days.

billrubin said:   mathfaster said:   Staples has the Zebra 5 pack pens for $1 this week. Waste of a $1 on the coupon but I assume it would work. Since in many states a coupon is a form of payment you might be able to even get 2 packs of pens free. YMMV as some Staples I go to will no longer take internet printed mfg coupons. Has to be their own.You're going to get the $2 for the coupon, so unless you get a really awful cashier who decides to only give you $1, buy the pens and something else for a dollar. Or two packages of pens. Also not a bad idea to hold for a rebate deal since they do often have them. The coupon expires 10/14.

What's the reason for them not accepting them? I've never had problems. I have always wondered if Staples gets paid for the manufacturers coupons that they accept. I should ask a manager one of these days.

Store manager just said he would not accept internet printed mfg coupons. That was all. Cannot remember if they still take hard copy ones like the ones that come sometimes in the Duracell battery packs. I just shop at another friendlier store these days. They are really not geared to accepting them as most cashiers are ignorant of the fact that in 46 states they are a form of payment and must be entered last after all other coupons. Else they stop the transaction processing.

mathfaster said:   Staples has the Zebra 5 pack pens for $1 this week. Waste of a $1 on the coupon but I assume it would work. Since in many states a coupon is a form of payment you might be able to even get 2 packs of pens free. YMMV as some Staples I go to will no longer take internet printed mfg coupons. Has to be their own.

It worked fine for me. I bought a pack of the $1 Zebra pens and I used the $1 overage to pay for the tax on 2 packs of FAR Bic mechanical pencils. I also was able to get the penny items, of course. I traded in an old binder and used the $2 credit to get 2 of the $1 binders on sale this week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014