• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Choice Hotels Summer Promo - $50 gift card with 2 stays

http://www.choicehotels.com/giftcard?source=

Stay two separate times. Earn a $50 gift card.*

Register now to earn an unlimited amount of gift cards during the promotion
Book at ChoiceHotels.com or 800.4CHOICE and after your second stay with arrival between May 17 and August 15, 2012 you’ll receive enough Choice Privileges® points to redeem for a $50 gift card of your choice for gas, dining or shopping
Elite Diamond and Elite Platinum members can book through any channel

Gift card options:

BP
Chevron/Texaco
Darden
ExxonMobil
Macy’s
Sears
Shell
Sunoco
Uno Chicago Grill

TERMS:
*Member must register on this page before arrival and book their stays at ChoiceHotels.com or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates. Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in. After a second qualifying stay with arrival between 5/17/12 and 8/15/12, you will be awarded enough bonus points to reach the 8,000 point level, which can be redeemed until 9/30/12 for one (1) $50 gift card. Click here for participating gift card retailers. For Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria Suites® or Ascend Collection® hotels, a stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. For Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, or Mainstay Suites® hotels, a stay is defined as two (2) or more consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post. Only members earning this bonus qualify to redeem for the $50 gift card. Only members that register for the promotion are eligible to earn the defined promotional gift cards during the promotion. Terms and conditions apply to $50 gift card options. See card for details. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (including U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible for this promotion. For Choice Privileges program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit choiceprivileges.com.

jteef1 op

Member Summary

Comfort Inn
Thanks cambraxlex
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1 down 1 to go but only moth left.

That has been around for a while...

This promo has been running since May.

With tonight's stay, I'll have qualified for (4) gift cards so far.... loving this promo so far.

I have a question about this.

I've done this many times over the past 10 years. However, I've never redeemed for a gift card, the points are added to my account and at times I've had over 40K points built up. This promo will add 8K points (which I've already received for this period), enough for a free night stay at some properties. Will ChoiceHotels.com remove my points if I don't redeem for a gift card by 9/30/2012? I've never noticed points being subtracted from my account, but then again I don't pay that close attention to it.

Also, could this be a misprint? Choice copied and pasted last year's promo and didn't change to 2013?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014