• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TC-L42ET5
Disclaimer
**** Please note this deal is only available to Panasonic EPP Members ****

Panasonic Direct has free shipping on the TV but will charge sales tax (if your state collects it) as they have nexus in all states.

• Full HD 3D with 4 pairs of polarized 3D glasses
  • IPS LED Panel
  • 360 Backlight Scanning
  • 2D to 3D Conversion
  • VIERA CONNECT w/Built in WiFi and Web Browser
  • VIERA Remote App Support

Get the TV here.

You will need to log on to your EPP account to see the reduced price. Email claimed the TV was $1124.99 but showed up as $1219.99 when I actually followed the link. You might be able to get the item for the lower price, YMMV. Either way this is a killer deal as the lowest I have see this go for is $1400.

Panasonic
See Panasonic discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
55" LED lit LCD
Number of Pixels: 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
Panel: IPS LED LCD
Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
Panel Drive 120Hz with tricks to get 360 backlight scanning

Full HD 3D
Passive 3D
Dedicated 3D Eyewear 4 included
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the few days before July 4th, TD has this set for $1299 + $55 shipping and it included a BR player. While the Blu-ray player is worth something, I think your deal marks the best price.

Using your link, and logging into Club Panasonic, I get $1,314.99 as the price. Is there a way to become an EPP member, or find out who is eligible? Is this only for Panasonic employees?

Torch hot for this TV, probably the best value for a main room 3D TV I've ever seen.

If you use your work address to register, Shop Panasonic will send an activation code to your work address. After registering and activating, the EPP price shows up for me.

barbeque said:   For the few days before July 4th, TD has this set for $1299 + $55 shipping and it included a BR player. While the Blu-ray player is worth something, I think your deal marks the best price.

Using your link, and logging into Club Panasonic, I get $1,314.99 as the price. Is there a way to become an EPP member, or find out who is eligible? Is this only for Panasonic employees?

While you do not have to be a Panasonic Employee, you do need to be employed with someone who does participate in their EPP. You can check your eligibility (and register) here. Outside of being employed with someone who participates in the Panasonic's EPP, I am not aware of a way to become a member of their EPP. Several years ago their used to be a way to register thru Corporate Perks/NextJump but that program has ended as far as I am aware.

nneelix said:   barbeque said:   For the few days before July 4th, TD has this set for $1299 + $55 shipping and it included a BR player. While the Blu-ray player is worth something, I think your deal marks the best price.

While you do not have to be a Panasonic Employee, you do need to be employed with someone who does participate in their EPP. You can check your eligibility (and register) here. Outside of being employed with someone who participates in the Panasonic's EPP, I am not aware of a way to become a member of their EPP. Several years ago their used to be a way to register thru Corporate Perks/NextJump but that program has ended as far as I am aware.

Thanks, but you link points to a page that errors out. I discovered that you just need to use a work address on the normal Shop Panasonic registration. I was eligible even though my company does not have business with Panasonic, nor is Panasonic list on my companies EPP discounts page. So, it may be that a large number of people can get in on this deal.

It's $1124.99 Now for EPP.

sknsl said:   It's $1124.99 Now for EPP.

Holy Toledo, run.

polishdreamer said:   sknsl said:   It's $1124.99 Now for EPP.

Holy Toledo, run.

Price is good, but is this a great TV? I can find very few reviews. Does anyone know if this is a glossy or matte display?

I just returned this tv. Get it if you like ghosting because it is so slow it it's ridiculous. Going back to plasma.

I just returned this tv. Get it if you like ghosting because it is so slow it it's ridiculous. Going back to plasma.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014