• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
finish line

Finish Line
See Finish Line discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

No line here!!

rfkandysf said:   finish line
how about a link

He must be talking about these. LINK

Grey ones too for $49 Here

they look more like walking shoes than anything you would do real athletic activities with.

superflysocal said:   they look more like walking shoes than anything you would do real athletic activities with.
Green for the deal,

MY experience, i have a few pairs of Lacoste's and they are all casual shoes, def not for athletics.

That said, thats a good deal, I usually pay around 40-50 for a pair of them every year or two.

Always wondered why a Lacoste and polo shoes are SO CHEAP and their clothes SO EXPENSIVE. Kinda strange that their shirts usually go for more than a pair of shoes

Yeah I wouldn't wanna scuff up my Lacoste's running around playing Tennis or something. Def Casual shoes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014