• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SII (13.88kB)
Disclaimer
Free Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G

$35 Cash Back on new Post-Paid Line (1st line)
$15 Cash Back on each line added to a Family/Shared Plan
$95 Cash Back on new wireless Family/Shared plans with 5 total lines

Phone Spec :

The Epic 4G Touch, also known as the Samsung Galaxy S II, for Sprint is a premium Android-powered smartphone that has been designed to deliver the best multi-layered entertainment experience through superior speed and display innovation. Its 3G/4G speeds paired with a 1.2GHz dual core processor give lightning-fast access and downloads of movies, games, web, and thousandss of applications with no buffering, no lag time, and no disruption to your entertainment. The Epic 4G Touch gives you entertainment content on-the-go with its ultra-thin design, huge 4.52 inch touch screen and unrivaled Super AMOLED Plus technology offering deeper, richer color for the best display and picture quality. The Epic 4G Touch also includes an 8 megapixel camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots HD video with incredible detail. A 2 megapixel front-facing camera is perfect for self-portraits and video chat. Access premium entertainment content- movies and next day TV on Samsung Media Hub.

Use this link in FW to get your Cash Back: Sprint@FatWallet

Sprint
See Sprint promo codes that earn Up to $125.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (164.35kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Did this deal, submitted a support ticket because Wirefly didn't report the CB, and got a response from FW CB support that this doesn't qualify. I have no idea why, but that's what they said.

We're heard from the merchant on at least two orders that the "friends and family" promotion wasn't compatible with FatWallet earning a commission. As such, this deal cannot be combined with FatWallet Cash Back.

Im new to fatwallet.com please help. I purchased the phone through the Wirefly link before I became a fat wallet member will I still receive Cash Back from Wirefly and fat wallet? I signed up with fatwallet a moment after. And the forum post says free phone however I paid $49.99 for it so does that mean it becomes free with the Cash Back from Wirefly and fat wallet?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014