Patagonia 50% sale

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Patagonia's having their semi-annual 50% (or more) off sale. <$200 for a 3 ply Gore Tex Pro jacket is a pretty good deal especially with Patagonia's iron clad return policy... Walk into any store and return / replace / refund. One of the best warranties out there.

Getting a bit low of the kids sizes.

Would appreciate holding back on the flames about overpriced goods. Patagonia's a luxury brand but the warranty is great and the overall quality is above the standard offerings from the north face etc.

Patagonia
See Patagonia discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Patagonia.com
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads up! Time to replace a bunch of my Capilene as it is starting to year out after 5+ years.

any codes ?

Nano puff jackets are 50% are a great deal, thanks OP.

Site is down for maintenance.

RickyBobby said:   Site is down for maintenance.
working now

When you say "walk into any store," are you saying any Patagonia retailer, or only actual Patagonia stores?

MeIsCheap said:   When you say "walk into any store," are you saying any Patagonia retailer, or only actual Patagonia stores?

Any store!! I took mine back to a Starbucks and they replaced it for me!!

You can return to any Patagonia store, OR mail it to them.

Are their shirts tight-fitting? I see a lot of their XXL shirts are sold out. Does that mean that their XXL sizes fit like XL does from other brands? I'm an XL in most brands (Polo, Lacoste, Nautica, etc.) but American Eagle button downs are usually XXL.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014