• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PNY 64gb USB 2.0 thumbdrive $24.99 TigerDirect
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

free shipping

promo code: FYV66184 for $3 off

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

PNY 64gb thumbdrive (11.16kB)
Thanks smileyriley
Disclaimer

PNY 64gb USB 2.0 thumbdrive (11.16kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

NO FREE SHIPPING! At the very end of checkout (after they get your e-mail, address, CREDIT CARD, and other info)they will tell you "Your shipping charges have changed. Please review and resubmit your order." Highly unethical!

They cancelled my last order after 2 weeks, to hell with them.

I called the landline to place the order via telephone. Salesperson Munaza insisted that there was no such offer and that she was the "Manager" in charge. After Munaza (whom I believe actually works overseas in a clearinghouse) was most reluctant to assist me, I was finally able to speak with the Manager, William, and the salesman, Mark. They were most helpful. Mark (#5838) spent over 1/2 hour assisting me and finally placing the order manually in order to get the advertized $24.99 price. This was much more in keeping with the good reputation enjoyed by Tiger. Thanks to Mark and William!

In for one, no hassles with shipping or the coupon.

spent over 1/2 hour assisting me

That is no deal if we have to do that to buy this.

Is this really PNY marked as a generic? Neither drive nor packaging are marked PNY.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014