Lowe's Ad Up 7/19/2012 To 7/23/2012

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowe's Ad Up (57.49kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

What's so hot about Weekly Ad's?

DirtCheap said:   What's so hot about Weekly Ad's?

If you donít need a large appliance than usually not much. But every now and then they put in something that seems minor but to some is a great deal.

Sometimes paint will be on sale, which is worthwhile.

For those of us who don't get a newspaper, knowing what's on sale in advance of the coming weekend is a big plus.

Thanks OP.

Typically, nothing. Ever since FW was bought-out, the thread-count has gone WAAAAY up, and it's usefulness relative to time spent...down. Requires a lot more wading thru to find a truly good deal.

scatti said:   DirtCheap said:   What's so hot about Weekly Ad's?

For those of us who don't get a newspaper, knowing what's on sale in advance of the coming weekend is a big plus.

Thanks OP.

Ever hear of the internet? Looks like you're using it...

scatti said:   For those of us who don't get a newspaper, knowing what's on sale in advance of the coming weekend is a big plus.

Thanks OP.

So where do we draw the line? Should I be starting a thread letting everyone know every time a retailer sends out their weekly ad? Just let me know, 'cause it'll take a while and I should get started.

For that matter, does Lowe's even really have sales? I know that around a decade ago they didn't and all those prices in the weekly flyer were the exact same prices they had every day.

THANK YOU BUTCHERBOY! We were going to buy some tile for our rent house tomorrow and when I looked at the new ad, I noticed it was .40 a foot more expensive than it currently is. Went and purchased tonight and saved over 600 from the supposed "sale price" that starts tomorrow.

The Lowe's weekly ad is a hot deal?
Should we start posting the Amazon Friday Sale again?

i agree on the clutter. i thought it was caused by the shirt contest and that it would get better. hasn't happened

jetskier0 said:   THANK YOU BUTCHERBOY! We were going to buy some tile for our rent house tomorrow and when I looked at the new ad, I noticed it was .40 a foot more expensive than it currently is. Went and purchased tonight and saved over 600 from the supposed "sale price" that starts tomorrow.

Which tile was that?

87horsepower said:   jetskier0 said:   THANK YOU BUTCHERBOY! We were going to buy some tile for our rent house tomorrow and when I looked at the new ad, I noticed it was .40 a foot more expensive than it currently is. Went and purchased tonight and saved over 600 from the supposed "sale price" that starts tomorrow.

Which tile was that?

The colonial wood pecan.

Thanks BB. Saved almost $500 on Hardiplank siding through this ad.

jetskier0 said:   
The colonial wood pecan.

It still shows $1.98 on the site. I'll look in the store when I go up there later.

I'm thinking about buying the Interceramic Pinot Beige 16x16 for my kitchen and laundry room. It actually does appear to be on sale, $.88 from $1.18 a sq ft. A 10% off and my Michaels-sourced gift cards should bring it down to about $.65 a sq.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014