• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket Jeans $11.99 @ Costco B/M Thrue 8/31/2012

I was at Costco And the Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket Jeans are on sell for $11.99, Save a few bucks.

The only Jeans I where are Kirkland Signature Jeans.

Member Summary

costco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

tuphat (Aug. 26, 2012 @ 8:12p) |

How about his jeans?
KS dress shirts don't come in 3-packs; maybe undershirts.
Did not look like KS maple-syrup.
But she do... (more)

horizon6 (Aug. 26, 2012 @ 9:35p) |

I buy my dress shirts from C0stco also. And t-shirts, socks, jeans, underwear, dress pants, shorts. Well, most everythi... (more)

coolbreeze (Aug. 26, 2012 @ 9:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have some from a year or two ago and they still fit well and have held up. Not sure if they have changed makers but the older ones are good IMO.

Marlin1975 said:   I have some from a year or two ago and they still fit well and have held up. Not sure if they have changed makers but the older ones are good IMO.

My Kirkland Jeans have held up for years.

Previous KS ones, Item 167129, 100% cotton, have been excellent.

Expect similar comfort and performance from the new version, regular price has remained the same as prior, $13.99. This version made from ringspun (generally considered to be softer and more durable) cotton, likely to be excellent as well. Of course, they have the Costco satisfaction guarantee. Item # now will vary by size. Hope this is national at the warehouses.

perfect fit with my air kirklands.

5+ years ago, I compared a pair of KS 5-pocket jeans to a slightly older pair of CK Jeans that were also purchased at Costco but at almost double the price. With the exception of back pocket stitching, it was almost an exact match. Both were made in Mexico, as I recall. As jeans go, I've found they hold up much better than the usual men's "fashion jeans" that inevitably use a thinner denim. So if you're not bothered by the fairly plain styling, these are a great deal. However, I will fess up to using my mom's seam ripper to yank the Kirkland label off the back. For those without a Costco membership, Sam's Club jeans aren't bad either.

DerProfi said:   5+ years ago, I compared a pair of KS 5-pocket jeans to a slightly older pair of CK Jeans that were also purchased at Costco but at almost double the price. With the exception of back pocket stitching, it was almost an exact match. Both were made in Mexico, as I recall. As jeans go, I've found they hold up much better than the usual men's "fashion jeans" that inevitably use a thinner denim. So if you're not bothered by the fairly plain styling, these are a great deal. However, I will fess up to using my mom's seam ripper to yank the Kirkland label off the back. For those without a Costco membership, Sam's Club jeans aren't bad either.

A jeans belt usually conceals the back label and if not wearing a belt don't know why non-labeled jeans would be more impressive while a KS label might make you look like a more aware consumer

I was at costco (PA)yesterday and these were still 13.99

These jeans are great for converting into jean shorts. Green for you OP

Could those who see prices at on this item at the warehouses post the Item # and location.

There was a similar $2 IR on the Item 167129 jeans some months back at least at some warehouses in the NY area.

These have been replaced by the new version (see comment above).

The table sign above the new version KS jeans may have only one Item # shown, but the paper tags on the jeans will have different numbers, probably by waist size.

horizon6 said:   Could those who see prices at on this item at the warehouses post the Item # and location.

There was a similar $2 IR on the Item 167129 jeans some months back at least at some warehouses in the NY area.

These have been replaced by the new version (see comment above).

The table sign above the new version KS jeans may have only one Item # shown, but the paper tags on the jeans will have different numbers, probably by waist size.

Item # 167129

Location, Sacramento California

EXP 08/31/2012

my sister need mens kirkland 34x30 light jean in woodinville
let me know [please linda

These don't by chance bear any resemblance to Mitt Romney mom jeans, do they? And jorts are an abomination.

Slider said:   These jeans are great for converting into jean shorts. Green for you OP

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yay! Dad jeans!

I haven't found these to be very durable. Had a couple that wore out in the crotch. I'll stick with American made jeans from now on.

tobias funke shorts
Disclaimer
Slider said:   These jeans are great for converting into jean shorts. Green for you OP
Like this??? (Click to enjoy)

MrTweaker said:   I haven't found these to be very durable. Had a couple that wore out in the crotch. I'll stick with American made jeans from now on.

Heard Levi's doesn't have a domestic manufacturing plant anymore but are contracting with one to make it's brand jean for Brook Bros. Approx. $140-$150/pair. Haven't found Kirkland Signature jeans wear out quickly but you could wear out 10 pair compared to one of the aforementioned. BTW, the new men's KS jeans coming in to the warehouses are different that what is in OP's deal. The new ones are ringspun cotton, which is a process that is supposed to make the fabric stronger and softer. Have been waiting for my existing KS ones to wear out so would then try the new ones.

PS. Which ones (brands) do you consider more "durable"? Price of those?

Texas Jeans, they're not cheap - $30.00. May work out to be more over time as 2 pairs of the Kirklands will probably outwear them, but worth it to me. Ironically Texas jeans are made in North Carolina.

MrTweaker said:   Texas Jeans, they're not cheap - $30.00. May work out to be more over time as 2 pairs of the Kirklands will probably outwear them, but worth it to me. Ironically Texas jeans are made in North Carolina.

Thanks for the info. Will look at them out of curiosity. Who knows, they may even show up at Costco.

Not so ironic. Texas Jeans sounds like a good name for the brand. The Carolinas, Alabama and Georgia among others have attracted many businesses including manufacturing lately.

"Texas Jeans originally started out in Texas but has since consolidated into 1 large factory in North Carolina." http://www.texasjeans.com/faq.cfm

MrTweaker said:   I haven't found these to be very durable. Had a couple that wore out in the crotch. I'll stick with American made jeans from now on. That's what happens when you play pocket billiards all day.

Costco was selling Levi's 505's for ~$25 a couple weeks ago, half of what anyone else gets, but alas, they are all gone now. The Costco brand are very baggy in the butt, the 505's are nicely fitted.

MisterEd said:   MrTweaker said:   I haven't found these to be very durable. Had a couple that wore out in the crotch. I'll stick with American made jeans from now on. That's what happens when you play pocket billiards all day.

Costco was selling Levi's 505's for ~$25 a couple weeks ago, half of what anyone else gets, but alas, they are all gone now. The Costco brand are very baggy in the butt, the 505's are nicely fitted.

BUT it depends on one's BUTt

P.S. KS are marked "relaxed fit". The warehouses usually have at least one other "brand", varying from time to time.

MrTweaker said:   I haven't found these to be very durable. Had a couple that wore out in the crotch.

That happens to all of the pants I have

tuphat said:   Ann Romney: Mitt's shirts come from Costco

http://blogs.suntimes.com/politics/2012/08/ann_romney_mitts_shir...

How about his jeans?
KS dress shirts don't come in 3-packs; maybe undershirts.
Did not look like KS maple-syrup.
But she does seem to have very good taste in talking about Costco.

tuphat said:   Ann Romney: Mitt's shirts come from Costco

http://blogs.suntimes.com/politics/2012/08/ann_romney_mitts_shir...

I buy my dress shirts from C0stco also. And t-shirts, socks, jeans, underwear, dress pants, shorts. Well, most everything!

Nope. No shame.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014