• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
as you many know, JLin going to rockets. Fathead have marked down JLin from $99 to 16.36. i only see this one still available as rest of jlin stuff are all sold out. i signed up Shoprunner, and got free shipping. dont flame if you are a jlin hater. dont forget FatCash.

JLin

Fathead
See Fathead coupons that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Jeremy Lin Linsanity Fathead
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
sorry guys, looks like sold out now.

>>>>>

Jeremy Lin

Type: REAL.BIG. Fathead Wall Graphics
Dimensions: 2'11"W x 6'3"H
SKU... (more)

wiru (Jul. 19, 2012 @ 3:27p) |

did anyone end up buying a bunch and not actually need them all? really wanted one but missed out. pm me!

chung373 (Jul. 19, 2012 @ 3:44p) |

just got shipping confirmation.

wiru (Jul. 19, 2012 @ 4:03p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I greatly admire the dude's financial acumen. I hear he knows how to play a little ball as well.

do they have Fathead of hot female?

here you go

Text

fatxman said:   do they have Fathead of hot female?

@WIRU NICE!! LOL!!

wiru said:   here you go

Text

Nice. She is cheaper than dudes too and with free shipping. Do they have them in 3d?

So I guess this answers my question about whether Knicks Lin-sanity stuff becomes a collectors item or goes on clearance. Glad I talked my son out of buying anything during the month he was hot.

In 4 1. Rockets are going to pay $25 mil for Jeremy Lin, I only have to pay $16.36 and comes with free shipping. What a deal!!!

billrubin said:   So I guess this answers my question about whether Knicks Lin-sanity stuff becomes a collectors item or goes on clearance. Glad I talked my son out of buying anything during the month he was hot.

Do these Fathead things really appreciate for collectors?

1636 was when Harvard was established, which is where Lin went to college.

I wonder how many they made. They must be desperate to clear them out as they should be.

Another hot chic!! IMO a better one but that may just be me!

http://www.fathead.com/tennis/maria-sharapova/maria-sharapova-sw...

Do they have one of a robber with a ski mask and gun? I'd put that on the wall while my roommate is taking a nap and videotape his reaction when he wakes up.

wiru said:   here you go

Text

Now thats what I'm talking about!

ProfessorKev said:   wiru said:   here you go

Text

Now thats what I'm talking about!

Now, this thread is getting hotter!

isitnovyet said:   CAPITAL L

CAPITAL U

just imagine her pops out the wall and tackles you

wiru

fatxman said:   wiru said:   here you go

Text

Nice. She is cheaper than dudes too and with free shipping. Do they have them in 3d?

i think it depends on how he does remaining of his career. if he plays abover average for the next 7 to 10 years, linsanity in NY will be forever remembered. at least for me.

wiru

websquirrel said:   billrubin said:   So I guess this answers my question about whether Knicks Lin-sanity stuff becomes a collectors item or goes on clearance. Glad I talked my son out of buying anything during the month he was hot.

Do these Fathead things really appreciate for collectors?

that's very good observation, maybe some harvard alum works at Fathead marketing .

wiru

EbayExpert said:   1636 was when Harvard was established, which is where Lin went to college.

i read an article, there are so many linsanity goods out there. in the next 72 hours, they'll have rocketsanity stuff out. time to clear these things out. there are linsanity shirts on Amazon for like 4 bucks.

LuNoTiCK said:   I wonder how many they made. They must be desperate to clear them out as they should be.

cant find anything like that, will this work?

Text

mistadeal said:   Do they have one of a robber with a ski mask and gun? I'd put that on the wall while my roommate is taking a nap and videotape his reaction when he wakes up.

I have always wondered why they don't make the heads separately so you can just get a new body when they get traded =)

My understanding was that James Dolan was the real Fathead.

oh, im a fan!

tdavis5432 said:   Another hot chic!! IMO a better one but that may just be me!

http://www.fathead.com/tennis/maria-sharapova/maria-sharapova-sw...

something like this?

Text

scm518 said:   I have always wondered why they don't make the heads separately so you can just get a new body when they get traded =)

sorry guys, looks like sold out now.

>>>>>

Jeremy Lin

Type: REAL.BIG. Fathead Wall Graphics
Dimensions: 2'11"W x 6'3"H
SKU: 22-20299
Ships: Worldwide
Rating: Not Yet Rated
Price: $99.99 $16.36

SOLD OUT!

did anyone end up buying a bunch and not actually need them all? really wanted one but missed out. pm me!

just got shipping confirmation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014