Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

S107/S107G R/C Helicopter
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Each Helicopter has a matching color "Full Set Replacement Parts for Syma S107 RC Helicopter: Main Blades, Tail Decorations, Tail Props, Balance Bar" for $3.00 with free shipping from "Epic Tech(HK SHIPPER!!)".

Replacement Parts for Syma S107 Red Helicopter
1 Set of Main Blades. Red
1 Set of Tail Decorations. Red
2 Tail Props
1 Balance Bar

I have this in blue. Bought it for about 20 bucks. Works great and good starter helicopter toy. Only really meant for indoors. Worth it to get the bigger battery 240 mah.

Got one last month thru "Battery Superstore"-fullfilled by Amazon. It was a real Syma.. Alot of fakes out there by various Amazon vendors.
Read the reviews to get a better idea which vendors are more reliable in getting you a genuine Syma.

robby69 said:   Got one last month thru "Battery Superstore"-fullfilled by Amazon. It was a real Syma.. Alot of fakes out there by various Amazon vendors.
Read the reviews to get a better idea which vendors are more reliable in getting you a genuine Syma.

I already purchased a yellow one. The reviews say that the RED and BLUE are real SYMA but the yellow is fake. I guess I will find out when I get it. I had a copy a few years ago that actually flew better than the real one because the trim was stable.

I have only had 2 problems with Amazon and either way Amazon is good about returns if need be. The bigger problem might be the replacement parts kit that I also ordered. The review says the may not fit if it is fake. Again Amazon is good about returns.

Hmmm. I'm just going to buy a second helicopter for parts!!

Interesting..you seem to save a LOT more on the red/yellow than the blue one. I guess they forgot to jack up the retail price on blue

40mins charge for 8mins of fun. Anyway we can charge a few batteries all at the same time?

i bought three of them last year. It is lot of fun for kids & adult. Only bad part it takes longer to charge and are Replacement parts are expensive compare to price of new one.

seems like its the sellers advertising this as these posts come up randomly after 2 weeks for no reason. the price is always the same on these on Amazon.

in for 1 and replacment parts for under $20..... lets see how long this actually lasts... lol

These can take a beating, but they're pretty slow. Easy to fly, and cheap parts. The problem for me was the need for more speed, and I ended up buying a nine eagles solo pro. The solo pro is faster/more fun, but are prone to damages. The syma will get your feet wet, and may lead to you wanting more...

I've had bad luck with the two I've purchased. The first one had the wire going to the tail blade come off and the second one lost the ability to take a charge after sitting for about 3 months. Hesitant to buy another.

Yellow now is $17

I received the replacement parts set this morning. That was fast. It was shipped from Norman OK, about 45 miles south of me.

Amazon is still showing "not shipped" on the rest of the order.

This helicopter is awesome..here in a good review on it http://amazing-product-reviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/syma-s107s10...

Just received my yellow one today. I ordered before making this listing on FW.

I have not checked everything but so far it looks like it is the real deal:
black and white main rotor motor wires and circles on the box handle. It looks to be taking a charge.

Update: The tail rotor, forward and back, did not work at 1st. I kept playing with the control and turning the rotor a little by hand and it started working. Dont know if it was the control or the motor but it seems to work fine after 1 full flight.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014