• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mystery Scary Movie Night (5.92kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

A couple of things--you'll have to create/sign in to an account in order to see the deals. And they're all from Mill Creek, so if you'd like to get an idea of the movies involved, look here: http://www.millcreekent.com/products/packs.html?dir=asc&genre_pr...

You can click on the collections to see what movies they contain. But, if you really like old horror movies--do a Google search for the 50 and 100 movie packs. You can usually find them for between $10 and $20.

Green to OP--if I didn't already have several of the 50 movies packs, I'd definitely be in for this deal.

I ordered 5 of these and was disappointed to receive 5 copies of the same movie in paper sleeves. I am hoping to use these to get $5 off movies at Best Buy.

Barbwyr said:   I ordered 5 of these and was disappointed to receive 5 copies of the same movie in paper sleeves. I am hoping to use these to get $5 off movies at Best Buy.

Ugh. I forgot about that possibility. I had the same problem with another company--three copies of "The Billy the Kid Collection."

Well, maybe they'll make good stocking stuffers?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014