• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw them at my local Old Navy today. Men's white briefs clearance-priced at .97 (down from $10)! No, boxer briefs are not similarly discounted! YMMV/BM.

Old Navy
See Old Navy coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Old Navy Men's white briefs (2.98kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Has anyone else seen the same deal at their local ON? OP, which ON was it? Don't wanna make a trip to ON without knowing if the deal is in more than one location.

This should be super HOT!! Its 90.3% off retail!

ON Dulles Town Center, VA.

OP - Please add YMMV/BM to post title. Not available online, right?

Saw this deal in Detroit, Michigan. They were at the front register in a box piled up vertically. Mostly larger (XL) sizes. Great deal if you need 'em.

These are a total turn-off. They are dad underwear yuck

Well, I'm a dad anyway. If you can't look good, might as well look bad but do it cheaply.

Kramer wouldn't buy them.

He liked his boys to be free.

Visiting Chicago and stopped in a store. The sticker on the rack showed regular price but the price scan showed the discount

Good for a donation, perhaps, if not for yourself.

Nothing beats some new grippers. I can't wait to settle into these...smugglin grapes up front, skids in back.

Nothing beats some new grippers. I can't wait to settle into these...smugglin grapes up front, skids in back.

white color looks nice and clean. this price is fine.

Barbiedawl said:   These are a total turn-off. They are dad underwear yuck
Like it says, they're tighty-whiteys... they look no better nor worse than comparable Hanes or Fruit-Of-The-Loom brands. I wear 'em myself. Who cares what they look like, anyway? Only a few people are gonna see me in 'em.

Do they come in big and tall sizes?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014