• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% Off All True Lemon 10-Count, 32-count, 500-count, 2-Quart, and 2.85oz Shaker Products + $2.95 Shipping
We love our water (and pretty much anything!) with 100% natural True Citrus products! With the temps starting to get super hot, hot, hot, be sure to keep your body cool and hydrated all summer long with fresh-squeezed citrus taste.

Receive 50% off all True 10-count, True 32-count, True 500-count, True 2-quart, and True 2.85oz shaker products + $2.95 shipping when you shop online at www.truelemonstore.com or call 1-888-476-0026. Use discount code TRUEJULY at checkout. Excludes all multi-packs and cannot be combined with any other offer. Expires 07/31/12.

http://www.truelemon.com/products.html Real Flavor from Real Fruit

Add a burst of citrus taste to your recipes and beverages with 100% all-natural True Lemon®, and True Lime™, and True Orange™. Deliver authentic, fresh-squeezed taste in an easy, consistent, and shelf-stable format with no labor, waste, or mess! Each serving contains:

* 0 Calories

* 0 Carbohydrates

* 0g Sugar

* 0g Fat

* No Preservatives

* No Artificial Colors

* No Sodium

* Gluten-Free

* 0g Fat

* 25% of RDA of Vitamin

Member Summary

true lemon (6.03kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I like the True Grapefruit , I put it in H2O or use it with sparking H2O I make with my Soda Stream and you can use honey , steiva , real sugar or what ever else you wish or nothing to sweetn it

Anyone know if TRUEJULY will stack with the FREELIME and FREELEMON codes?

bghunter said:   Anyone know if TRUEJULY will stack with the FREELIME and FREELEMON codes?

It's right up there ^ in the OP:
Excludes all multi-packs and cannot be combined with any other offer.

These are fabulous! Love them!

TRUEAUGUST is up now, same deal. Just to note the true orange does have stevia in it, which I really don't care for. I'm pretty sure the others have cane sugar in them which I prefer.

Note that this is basically crystallized juice, so it is not the same as the sweetened powder added to bottled water.

Note to CALIFORNIA residents: Even though this appears to be a food (not subject to sales tax), they will assess sales tax!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014