• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Seville
Disclaimer
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Seville-5-Piece-Sling-Patio-Dining-Set...

Table:

Oblong table with hole for umbrella
Leaf patterned, 5mm tempered glass top
Heavy-duty steel frame
Olive green coated finish
Dimensions: 53.9"L x 35"W x 28"H

Chairs:

Includes 4 chairs
Supports 1 person up to 225 lbs.
Heavy-duty steel frame
Olive green coated finish
Leaf patterned, carefree fabric
Dimensions: 24.8"D x 23.2"W x 35"H

Manufacturer's Information:

Assembly required
Allow 10'x8' space for assembly and display
Estimated assembly time: 2 hours 30 minutes
1-year limited warranty
Arrives in 2 boxes
Please call 1-866-811-0240 for help or information

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Seville 5-Piece Sling Patio Dining Set,
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awful reviews.

Looks like a different pattern and color, but the structure looks like it is the exact same as the one I've got. We got the display model of this set for $80. We didn't have to assemble so I can't speak to that.

The quality really isn't bad. It is lightweight, which could be good or bad. The chairs and the table feel stable enough.

Contrary to the reviews about rust... our set has lived outside, uncovered for a couple of years now and shows little signs of wear. Mostly some discoloration on the seats where we let old leaves and stuff sit too long. The glass top cleans easy.

All in all, I like it. $130 seems like a decent price. Wouldn't pay too much more for it.

OMG , I am a sucker ! I bought this set online from HD for $ 240.00 and it just arrived yesterday . It's still siting in our garage waiting for my husband to get home from a trip . I didn't even looked it yet . I hope it's stable enough for our deck on the second floor .

Please, don't chop my head off for my English , I am an European and English it's my 5 th language . Thank you so much .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014