• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
SAMPrefs don't work no mo-unless you saved the LOCKDOWN file after the initial SAMP unlock.

i think OSSY is referring to these listings in general-not in particular.

in 1. tks op

I got my 4S unlocked with this gevey card. The phone works fine, but I can not text. Does anyone have have this problem?

For those of you have an AT&T iPhone, you can go eBay and purchase a unlock code for your phone. Only cost around $10. Work on my brand new iPhone 5 with a just renewed 2 yr contract.

I think one is just as good as another. Anyone that offers "factoryText" unlocks is what you want. The one is used is here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221109564362 and when I bought it he had the 1-6 hour service for under $9. It's now a few dollars more but they still offer an under 24 hour service for under $9.

I used this one
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=221122407261

Unlock within 5 min once imei is entered.

uglyrabbit said:   For those of you have an AT&T iPhone, you can go eBay and purchase a unlock code for your phone. Only cost around $10. Work on my brand new iPhone 5 with a just renewed 2 yr contract.

Just a quick note to the people with the new iPhone 5 (off-contract) - it looks like you simply need to restore it in iTunes in order to unlock it (no need for a SIM trick - or to pay any money on eBay). Check out the article on TechCrunch:

http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/26/to-unlock-a-full-price-att-ipho...

apnagirish said:   FatMember said:   apnagirish said:   Tried last night on my iPhone 4S and it worked like a charm. Hurrah!!!
Thanks OP!

Can you tell us more? Is the phone now "Permanently" unlocked? If you upgrade to iOS6, is it going to stay unlocked?

The chip unlocks (allows) iPhone 4S to be used with non AT&T sim card as and currently supports iOS 5. I am going to test it on iPhone 4S iOS 6 tomorrow with my friend's cellphone. I didn't want to update and loose the unlocked capability.

Will let you know when I find out.

Yes!!!

Tested on iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and it works like a charm.

apnagirish said:   FatMember said:   apnagirish said:   Tried last night on my iPhone 4S and it worked like a charm. Hurrah!!!
Thanks OP!

Can you tell us more? Is the phone now "Permanently" unlocked? If you upgrade to iOS6, is it going to stay unlocked?

The chip unlocks (allows) iPhone 4S to be used with non AT&T sim card as and currently supports iOS 5. I am going to test it on iPhone 4S iOS 6 tomorrow with my friend's cellphone. I didn't want to update and loose the unlocked capability.

Will let you know when I find out.

Tested on iPhone 4S with iOS 6 on it. Worked like a charm. Now I can upgrade to iOS 6 as soon as Apple fix the maps issue. I don't want to get lost.
Would love to see this product for Nano SIM so that I can get this working on iPhone 5. R-SIM guys, are you working on it ???

kenwallet said:   Last time I bought this R-Sim III to unlock my 4S version 5.1.1 and it work.
The only down time is you have to wait three weeks shipping.
Thanks,

Order expedite shipping for $1.99 that arrives in less than a week or so.

apnagirish said:   kenwallet said:   Last time I bought this R-Sim III to unlock my 4S version 5.1.1 and it work.
The only down time is you have to wait three weeks shipping.
Thanks,

Order expedite shipping for $1.99 that arrives in less than a week or so.

Other problem is CAN NOT SEND SMS

Is there any reason why people are still using/buying Unlock SIM card? In eBay lot of guys are unlocking permanently for $6 . Is there any difference?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014