• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just bought a Samsung Dryer and needed one of these. $99 Seems like cheapest on the web for those who need them. Most other places are well over $200. Samsung Pedastal at QVC Shipping seems to be about $23 + Tax. Total should be about $131.

Member Summary

qvc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had a top load before I switched to the side load, now the distance from hamper basket to the loading hole is even shorter than before. I don't get the pedestal thing. Besides I've spent the budget on a Nexus 7.

washer pedestal or google nexus.. thats a toughie, but i think you made the right choice

Is it just me or do these things seem ridiculously overpriced? Back in the 1950's my dad made a stand for our front loading dryer out of a couple of cinderblocks, some mortar and a couple of scrap pieces of 2x8. Probably took him an hour, and even at today's prices total cost would be $10 or so.

Those are $99 each plus tax and shipping. Isn't that about the same price in store? OOPS! Nevermind, great deal!!!

This pedestal thingie is not a feature - it saves your back from bending too much, reaching low and bending to the back of front-loading washer; Guess these pedestals match color, can withstand vibration, suppose!? Too many issues - reliability, longevity, and up-keep (mold/moisture related) -- for us to seriously consider front-loaders.

Recently got a Top-loader HE washer with Agitator (commercial strength it claims, wit High Efficiency) - very happy!

Still have doubts on agitator-less Top-loaders .. (folks and consumer magazines doubt many of these brands/models' cleaning prowess)

Thanks

chirravu said:   This pedestal thingie is not a feature - it saves your back from bending too much, reaching low and bending to the back of front-loading washer; Guess these pedestals match color, can withstand vibration, suppose!? Too many issues - reliability, longevity, and up-keep (mold/moisture related) -- for us to seriously consider front-loaders.

Recently got a Top-loader HE washer with Agitator (commercial strength it claims, wit High Efficiency) - very happy!

Still have doubts on agitator-less Top-loaders .. (folks and consumer magazines doubt many of these brands/models' cleaning prowess)

Thanks

Looking for a top loader that will last. What model did you buy?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014