• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walgreens AA Alkaline Supercell Batteries
Disclaimer
Walgreens has a great deal on AA and AA alkaline batteries.

5 4-packs (20 batteries) of AA or AA Alkaline Supercell for $5. Online or in store. Free shipping online for orders greater than $25. Normal price is $3.99 per 4-pack. Brings the price down to 25 cents per battery.

Linko for AA batteries

Linko for AAA batteries

I believe the sale goes through Saturday 7/28/12.

Walgreens
Need a Walgreens coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

batteries
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

16 Packs AA and AAA batteries are Buy 1 and Get 1 Free and are 5.99 each..
Which makes 32 Batteries for 5.99

AAA 16 Pack

AA 16 Pack

are these as good as Duracell?

fatwallet21 said:   are these as good as Duracell?Doubt it. These look like your dollar-store type. However, they are alkaline, and not the cheapo 'heavy duty' Zinc Chlorides.

In for the B1G1 16 packs @ B&M. Thanks msakthivel (and OP).

As a side note, it looks like walmart is still selling the Rayovak 48-cell cubes for $10-11 bucks. Or these Maxell's for $11.07 shipped.

I just don't need that many, so I'll be doing the 16 + 16 packs.

Haven't used these in a couple of years, but at least up until then they were 90% of a Duracell at far lower cost when on sale. Haven't seen a deal on them in a very long time, is why I didn't buy them any more.

I'm IN !!!

(Maxell also makes good batteries... Rayovac not so much. And heaven help you if you go to that other Drugstore, CVS, and buy their low-rent batteries.)

I'm a little confused about the deal. If I got this straight, 5 packs for 5 dollars (so total of 20 batteries?)

msakthivel said:   16 Packs AA and AAA batteries are Buy 1 and Get 1 Free and are 5.99 each..

AAA 16 Pack

AA 16 Pack

Take heed, though. The online price is not the same as in-store. I was disappointed to see these 16 packs were not even close to being $5.99.

I often buy the small battery in store,not online.

This is from consumer reports at the end of last year:

The longest-lasting was Energizer Ultimate lithium*. It took 1,286 photos before dying; the quickest to die, Walgreens Supercell alkaline, took just 133.

texboy said:   This is from consumer reports at the end of last year:

The longest-lasting was Energizer Ultimate lithium*. It took 1,286 photos before dying; the quickest to die, Walgreens Supercell alkaline, took just 133.
Apples and oranges, oops, lithium and alkaline, oops2, flash and remote control, oops3, cost per unit (on sale)

Dotbody said:   msakthivel said:   16 Packs AA and AAA batteries are Buy 1 and Get 1 Free and are 5.99 each..

AAA 16 Pack

AA 16 Pack

Take heed, though. The online price is not the same as in-store. I was disappointed to see these 16 packs were not even close to being $5.99.

In-store price was the same for me. Picked up a 16pk of AA for 5.99+tax, got a 16pk of AAA totally free.
Thanks to the OP and msakthivel

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.